KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is Killermovies a copy ?

Is Killermovies a copy ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Is Killermovies a copy ?

I entered the www.comingsoon.net forums and it's like a killermovies clone. Is it a copy or comingsoon is ? Check out the forums, I just registered, my username is Pablo and I have the same avatar.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:47 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

alot of the forums have the same style and format as this one.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Sorry embarrasment

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:59 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

It's alright Pablo, we won't hold it against ya

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:29 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

do they have a better forum? doubtful.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Highly doubtful.

KMC is the best!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:31 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

agreed.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Nope, it sucks. There's less members, they have no avatars. You have to upload them or post a link, and you can't change ur status. It changes by the time you have spent. My status is Janitor, I won't spend much time there though.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:32 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Janitor? Why would they have a status called Janitor huh

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:34 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

because they dont like new members obviously, thats probably why they have less members, its not a friendly place like it is here.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:35 AM
LanceWindu

That means you are insignificant I guess.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

you wanna see a really hostile forum? try slackercentral.com.....that place is a jungle.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

The thing I liked about it is that they have more forums, like a James Bond one, a sports one, a TV one. I sent Raz a PM that he should do some of those cuz It would be cool, I hope he considers it when he comes back.

BackFire

i dont think so, sounds like a refuge of the damned.

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think i will bother checking it out.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:41 AM
LanceWindu

I have to stay loyal to my roots.

KMC was the first message board I ever went to.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:44 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah me too. Unlike Arnie, I won't be back (in the other ones.)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not my first, but it is the best.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:47 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Before I joined here I was a part of the imdb forums. I still go there for movie info but rarely post anything.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:48 AM
LanceWindu

For movie info I go to upcomingmovies.com

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 06:04 AM