KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » my gift to u all

my gift to u all
Started by: nazca

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nazca

my gift to u all

check out this website: code-matrix.net

there u'll find 6 commercials for revolutions and the videos for the "enter the matrix" game.

spoilers ahead. my tip: watch "future" last. it puts on the best show.

let all the new topics and questions begin.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:16 AM
nazca is currently offline Click here to Send nazca a Private Message Find more posts by nazca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Nazca> Thx for the tip, but we already have them. smile

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:16 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

its so exciting!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Where are they, i cant find but the one, thats not really there.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 04:29 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

going now! big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 05:02 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazca

urot> not a prob on the tip. i go through these posts like crazy, and know all the names of the active talkers on here, but i've never seen nothing but pictures of some of those things. figured the actual videos would be better and posted it. if they're already out there, then my bad on reposting old stuff. they're worth a 2nd look though.

jedihdm> they're there. just double checked the site and everything is in working order. give it another shot, if u like.

korri> damn right it's exciting! more vids of your man, keanu. how can u, above all others, not like that.

u guys gotta admit though. "future" is the best one.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 07:49 PM
nazca is currently offline Click here to Send nazca a Private Message Find more posts by nazca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by nazca
u guys gotta admit though. "future" is the best one.

Future is tight but I think The End is the best one of the bunch....why not post a poll to find out nazca? BTW thanks for the link big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:23 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I think Enemy is the best, because its when Neo finds the truth of his enemy. I think it's great!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 08:50 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by nazca
figured the actual videos would be better and posted it. if they're already out there, then my bad on reposting old stuff. they're worth a 2nd look though.

NP Nazca. If I were in your shoes I would have done the samething. big grin

As soon as the links went up, I grabbed them like I was stealing candy from a baby! stick out tongue

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:07 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
As soon as the links went up, I grabbed them like I was stealing candy from a baby! stick out tongue

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I did the same damn thing ROFLMAO

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:13 PM
hodgie723
The One

can you guys tell me were i can find all these things like "future" and "Enemy" in the website?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:51 PM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, it used to be right here, but the text says
"Warner Brothers contacted our compilation so that we withdrew the spots that we propose you since 24 hours. " Do not know Us exactly which is the destination of these pictures, they were in line for tests" Marc Firebrand Warner Bros inc."
So, they are no longer available for download.

Attachment: screencap.gif
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:59 PM
rysdigital
the end has come

big grin LoL, i love computer translator programs, they always suck stick out tongue should've let the merovingian translate it smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:04 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

now that ive seen a good screenshot of this now
(please log in to view the image)
it looks like people

i only have a bad quality subbed 'power' spot!
any1 no wer i can get the better one, cus other was just black?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:07 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

burlyman> you got a private msg.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:12 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yeah, i didn't trust my French skills to try and translate this accurately, i guess i might've done better...

Pretty funny though, cause that was fast, less than twenty four hours...What, do they have people continually scouring the web for illegal materiel that shouldn't be released yet?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:17 PM
furryman
honky

well they probably love these forums big grin
and there have been so many threads about the new spots

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:21 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

wow, well in that case "if you're listening out there I Do Not Have Any TV Spots. Nope, none here. No need to search my computer."

hehehe

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:32 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HAHAHA laughing

angel ...Nope, me either. no

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:47 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

If anyone DID NOT manage to download those TV-spot trailers, would they NOT please mail me! smile

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 10:49 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote