KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » No Helo chase Try Hovercraft

No Helo chase Try Hovercraft
Started by: HooT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HooT

No Helo chase Try Hovercraft

Put the hovercraft in the helos place and you get what you see in the trailers.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:02 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

i have a picture of them filming it how do you post pics?
its the helo chase

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:24 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ohhhh exciting post post post!! big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:38 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Press post reply at the top or end of the page. Then the last option attach file as a browse button. Just look for the pic and post it smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

How much you want to bet theres no helo chase

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:43 PM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i heard on one site it would be an amazing helicopter chase
and on another a [14 or 17] minute climax in the real world

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:32 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

Could be both.
My guess is that the 14-17 minutes will probably be two fights going on at the same time. One in Zion. (Sentinals vs. Humans) One topside Neo vs. Smith and perhaps a few other characters thrown in.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:13 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

wen i sed 14 or 17 one of them was for the freeway chase cant remember which

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 06:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

The climax of Revolutions will be an amazing all-out battle lasting 17 minutes, and costing 2 million dollars pr. minute...
(FAINTS)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 12:13 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

When the guy said that he ment its like a helo chase but with the hovercraft racing over the burned surface. Everybody took it at word and think its a helo. Why would a helo be in the real world?? Or why in the matrix when he can fly.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:09 AM
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

... you kind of derailed a train there hoot

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 05:16 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

who said neo would piolet the heli?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 06:02 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Omega> where did you hear about this 17 minute fight. Well, nm, lemme rephrase that. We all know there IS going to be a fight. How did you hear that it is going to be 17 minutes long? And have you heard about how long some of the other action scenes will be?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 11:12 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Please tell me why someone would need to use a helicopter to get shots of something which isn't real travelling through something else which isn't real.

By that I mean, Hovercraft in the Real World Tunnels. Why would they need a camera to do that - they use a thing called computer generation smile

Now if they were filming something in the real world (our world) then that would make some sense. That way they keep all the buildings they have captured. Otherwise they will have to remove errrr everything for a trip through the "real world".

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 02:32 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

From Premiere Magazine:

“Revolutions spills into the real world and becomes very epic,” says visual-effects supervisor John Gaeta. “People who like dark creature films, like Ridley Scott used to make, will really get off on this.” The climax alone will cost a reported $40 million–plus.

My guess is that many shots were made of the city, local scenery, landscapes and various other things like that. These were then used in a variety of ways including Neo flying through the city to save Trinity at the end of Reloaded. If the fight goes into the real world, it may just be easier to take footage of the real world and add decay to it, rather than create a whole new world from scratch.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 03:58 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the way they do it, is they create the frame, and then add pictures over the frame, so it looks real. I dont know where they'd get real decayed buildings like we would see in Zion, so they would still have to make it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 04:02 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote