KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo wakes up to find he is in Middle earth and just a hobit.

Neo wakes up to find he is in Middle earth and just a hobit.
Started by: joeboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joeboy
Da Licker

Neo wakes up to find he is in Middle earth and just a hobit.

I know how it all ends. The Evil lord is really this great programmer. Neo is froto. the eveil lord is after neo. He wants the one ring to control them all. He is using the king of the elves (smith) to get it. Smegal is really morpheus. And take a guess at who trinity is. You think you shocked. Wait till neo see who he is kissing. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud
Say no to drugs and yes to a whole lot more ... like Jack Daniels.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 05:41 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

ok What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 05:42 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Re: Neo wakes up to find he is in Middle earth and just a hobit.

quote:
Originally posted by joeboy
Wait till neo see who he is kissing.

me? big grin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 05:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

how did the agent smith get in both movies. he had to be doing some serious praying to land two major trilogies

Attachment: 159.jpg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:13 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Of, course, the One has to destroy the One - isn't that logical?

I think it ends like Alice :P he just wakes up to find everything a dream or something

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:17 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

quote:
Originally posted by Exa
Of, course, the One has to destroy the One - isn't that logical?

I think it ends like Alice :P he just wakes up to find everything a dream or something

I hope/pray that isn't the end of Rev. I'd rather have the phone call from M1 as the ending

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:20 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

would be even better :P
But I'd also like the other one.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:24 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

He is froto baggins. looking for a taste cookie. the machines are grey beard and friends.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:24 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

or even better, the matrix is where froto goes after placing the ring on his finger. And the machind are the flying raiths, or whatever they called.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:26 PM
Exabyte

It's FroDo... and Wraith...

I'd like better if Neo was for example Saruman, Morpheus Sauron, and the agents are the Fellowship or so...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:35 PM
Sifer

You mean Frodo?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:36 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

yeah .. him. always been a lousy speller. But i can program my azz off.

Btu ddi yuo kwno ttha a stydu wsa dnoe adn fuodn thta if yuo haev all the rgiht ltteres, but otu of odrer. Teh brian usually wili nto noicte.

first letter has to be right.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:40 PM
Exabyte

First and last wink
(at least in German words)

Yes thats amazing it really works... ot...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:52 PM
joeboy
Da Licker

i took german in college. I did poor in it. but it was better than french or spanish

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 07:12 PM
Exabyte

Hehe my english is also quite poor...
German is ugly *hass*

But thats totally offtop

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 07:13 PM