KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shanghi Knights Sucked!!!

Shanghi Knights Sucked!!!
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shanghi Knights Sucked!!!

I loved Shanghi Noon, but like most sequels, this one sucked!!! Well, it had it's moments, but lost the magic of the first. Jackie Chan's fight scenes were the best part.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:54 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

I thought it wasn't that bad. Nothing like the original, but not bad.

I give it 7/10.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:56 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

In a Jackie Chan movie his fight scenes are always the best part!big grin I like it...the singing in the rain thng is great stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:05 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

heehee that was funny.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:07 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I fell asleep when I saw it so, I can't TRULY say it sucked, but Owen wasn't on fire like the last one.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:13 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zebra 3
Striped Tomato

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I fell asleep when I saw it so, I can't TRULY say it sucked...

I'll say it: this movie sucked ass. I saw this on late-night TV, and I fell asleep literally just around the scene in which they were both taking a bath.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:41 PM
Zebra 3 is currently offline Click here to Send Zebra 3 a Private Message Find more posts by Zebra 3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Taking a bath? I don't remember that blink Well on Tv isn't as good as in the cinema stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:45 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Walter Simard
I'll say it: this movie sucked ass. I saw this on late-night TV, and I fell asleep literally just around the scene in which they were both taking a bath.

No no no, the first one ruled. That part in the bath tub was hilarious. On the DVD they translate the song they sing and it's funny. Part 2 sucked. Not part one.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:53 PM
Kes
Philie

Ah thought so! The only bath scene I remember was in Shanghi NOON smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 06:56 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I havn't seen this movie yet but hope it's good..........I plan on renting it soon..........Jackie must redeem himself after making that turd called "The Tuxedo"...........

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 07:28 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

This is worse than The Tuxedo!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:58 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

This is wayyyyyy better then The Tuexdo!!!
AND it is a great film. A sequel worthy to its original. I loved watching this film at the cinema and im gonna get it on DVD when it comes out.
The first was brillant and this one was great.
Jakie Chan still doing those stunts when sson he will be 50!! And Owen may not be on fire but he was switched on to deliver those lines!!

8/10

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 07:40 AM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Shanghai Knights is Alright....but not the best but it's way better than The Tuxedo.
Tuxedo was crap
Shanghai Knights = 7/10

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:18 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it was decent.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2003 12:20 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote