KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Music

Star Wars Music
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Star Wars Music

Hey is there a name for the instramental at the end of AOTC when all of the clones are getting into the ships and such.

Also was there a song playing when Ob1 fought Jango on kamino if so whats the name? thanks a lot

Last edited by KidRock on Jul 25th, 2003 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:57 AM
Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

The instrumental at the end of AOTC is just End Title, or look up Confrontation with Dooku and Finale. The one where Jango and Obizzo fight is Jango's Escape

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:48 AM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the episode 3 soundtrack is excellent.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

nothing compars to the ANH

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 06:52 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have a cd that is a compilation of ep.4, 5 and 6. my favorite song is when the falcon is fleeing the death star in ep.4 "here they come!!!"

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:27 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah I saw that trilogy cd just the ohter day in the cd store

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 07:56 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is a good buy. check it out.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:16 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I got the full trilogy set. Four CDs, one each containing all music used for thier respective movies, and one for outtakes and such.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 06:19 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Since the first post in this topic deals with Episode 2 I will move it to that forum.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:32 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimK68
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im tring to find the opening to Episode V 'Arrival At Hoth'. KazAa is no help here. And neither is this.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...1608087-7396613

If anyone has it, e-mail it to me if its small enough.

"If The Jedi Find Out What We Are Planning To Build, We're Doomed."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:19 PM
Click here to Send SimK68 a Private Message Find more posts by SimK68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimK68
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
it is a good buy. check it out.

Where do you find it, and how much is it?

"If The Jedi Find Out What We Are Planning To Build, We're Doomed."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 09:55 PM
Click here to Send SimK68 a Private Message Find more posts by SimK68 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

it was pretty expensive here in Norway

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:59 AM
queeq
Chaos

It's odd that. A few years ago I bought the four CD box set called the SW Anthology with lots of unreleased music. And then a few years later the SE soundtracks came out with even more previously unreleased music.... Weird.... THe SE soundtracks seem to be the most complete I think.

And I think ESb is best.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:23 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

When the Clones are getting into the ships? Guys! That's the Imperial March, surely someone should have pointed that out sooner!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The great theme that featured firt in... ESB!!! big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 05:47 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i have the esb them..instrumental..it's great. I hav the imperial march also..great also..but i still like duel of the fates best. Well..maybe now not so much because i listened to it for too many bloody times..

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 12:42 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leog14

The best track out of all the Star Wars soundtracks is The Millenium Falcon chase / Asteriod Field seen in the Empire Strkes Back.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I was so close to buying the ROTJ soundtrack, because I had seen it the other day when I was flat broke, but then I returned with a ton of cash and it was gone. Damn!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:45 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I absolutely LOVE the SW music....i can't even begin to tell everyone how much so!! [even if i do cop so much crap for it]
I only have the EP2 soundtrack but i really really love it...lol
Every single song!!
The ones i like the most are "Across the Stars" [i love that 1 soooo much], "Duel of the Fates" and also that part when Anakin's mum dies in his arms...and the music gets stronger as he gets angrier...if that makes sense. But i really do love all of the SW music...its good to know there are other people who like it too...thanx everyone!!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:57 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yo Rex, order it via Amazon,

And Lyn, GET the others. Aside from the two tracks you mentioned, I personally think EPII is the lesser of them all. I find the CD (it doesn't bother me as much in the movie) very unthematic. It kinda jumps around with different styles, themes and parts of themes. I find the OT and TPM al lot more like a symphonic unity.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:08 AM