KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » ***tv Spots / New Trailers!!!***

***tv Spots / New Trailers!!!***
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

***tv Spots / New Trailers!!!***

I'm sorry to those of you who know this, but I'm tired of putting this every five posts because people are too damn lazy to look around. Hence... mad

WARNER BROS. HAS FOUND MOST, IF NOT all, SITES THAT CONTAINED THE 6 TV SPOTS/TRAILERS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED YET, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT FINISHED YET, AND CONTAIN WORK THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN THE END PRODUCT. ERGO, WE DO NOT HAVE LINKS TO SITES THAT HAVE TRAILERS, AND WE WON'T, UNLESS THE WB ALLOWS US TO. SO STOP ASKING, AND WASTING THE TIME OF MYSELF AND THOSE OF US AROUND HERE WHO TRY TO HELP EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEIR QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS, ETC. AGAIN, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ADDRESSES; WE DO NOT HAVE THEM. IF WE DO OBTAIN THEM, WE WILL POST THEM AS SOON AS WE GET THEM.

That is all...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:05 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

(Pads JediHDM on the shoulder). Well said! Here… have a cookie big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:08 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

YES!!! I can be the ONE now!!! oh, wait, is this the Oracle's cookie, or just chocolate chip...?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:21 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

i think its raison

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:18 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Here, have a banana instead. I promise you that by the time you finish eating it you'll feel right as rain.
Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:38 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Re: ***tv Spots / New Trailers!!!***

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
I'm sorry to those of you who know this, but I'm tired of putting this every five posts because people are too damn lazy to look around. Hence... mad

WARNER BROS. HAS FOUND MOST, IF NOT all, SITES THAT CONTAINED THE 6 TV SPOTS/TRAILERS THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED YET, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT FINISHED YET, AND CONTAIN WORK THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN THE END PRODUCT. ERGO, WE DO NOT HAVE LINKS TO SITES THAT HAVE TRAILERS, AND WE WON'T, UNLESS THE WB ALLOWS US TO. SO STOP ASKING, AND WASTING THE TIME OF MYSELF AND THOSE OF US AROUND HERE WHO TRY TO HELP EVERYONE ELSE WITH THEIR QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS, ETC. AGAIN, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ADDRESSES; WE DO NOT HAVE THEM. IF WE DO OBTAIN THEM, WE WILL POST THEM AS SOON AS WE GET THEM.

That is all...

Easy tiger, how are we spose to have known that?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 10:01 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Maybe if you had read the five plus posts that i have made, plus the ones others have made, saying that exact thing, then you WOULD know that...I made this thread because i am tired of rewriting it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:43 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

i agree with Jedi. reading ain't that hard people :/

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:54 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Maybe if you had read the five plus posts that i have made, plus the ones others have made, saying that exact thing, then you WOULD know that...I made this thread because i am tired of rewriting it...

Well i havent seen any so.. how bout keepin' ya panties un-knotted

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 02:56 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Well, if you go to "New Trailer",and "my gift to u all", that i can see with a cursory glance, im sure there are others, though... Both have been in the time that you have been here...so, no, i will not calm down, and i dont wear panties *shakes head, disgusted*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:39 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Well said! Here… have a cookie big grin

ohhhh can i have one? r they one of smiths? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Korri> Wouldn't YOU like to know? cool

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:47 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

The Cookie. I've always wondered what that was all about. I heard that there was a deleted scene that described the significanceof the oracle giving Neo the cookie. do you guys know the significance?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 12:58 AM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

theres another thread about the significance...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 02:15 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Can someone plz tell me what site I can get the movie trailers from? big grin

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:07 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Hmmm.........glad I saved them all the other day.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:28 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! ARGH!!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 03:42 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! ARGH!!!!

Llaughing out loudL!

You know I am. laughing

*** I have all that I need. Indeed! wink ***

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 10:49 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HAHA... Yeah, i know, but there are some people i wonder about...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 11:31 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Korri> Wouldn't YOU like to know? cool

of coarse i would laughing

Old Post Sep 19th, 2003 04:29 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote