KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release date confirmed

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release date confirmed
Started by: TheOnes2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release date confirmed

July 21st 2007.

quote:
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling, the seventh and final book in the best-selling series, has been scheduled for release at 12:01 a.m. on July 21, 2007, it was announced today by Scholastic, the global children's publishing, education and media company.

In making the announcement, Lisa Holton, President of Scholastic Children's Books said, "We are thrilled to announce the publication date of the seventh installment in this remarkable series. We join J.K. Rowling's millions of readers -- young and old, veterans and newcomers -- in anticipating what lies ahead."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=18689

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:57 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Ahh crap im on holiday sad

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:05 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I've pre-ordered my copy from Amazon... so I just have to sit back and wait for it to come, right? confused

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:41 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I was just about to make a thread on this! *gives TheOnes2 an evil look*

But yeah I have more from The LeakyCauldron.net with a few links from a UK news website.

The movies going to be released 8 days after the Order of Phoenix movie. Hmmm, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think they could have stretched out the Harry Potter fandom and not have both coming out so closely together.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 11:57 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I can't wait

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:05 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Ghey.

7/7/07 would have been better.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:52 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:01 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

can't wait.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:07 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Meh. I wanted it in '08.

Oh well.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 08:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

More news for ya guys:

quote:
JK finished wriitng Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows, three weeks ago according to The Sun. According to the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh, JK scribbled a message that said, "JK Rowling finished writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in this room (652) on 11th Jan 2007." According to another source, JK is very busy editing the seventh book which is set to be released in July.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 12:10 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Meh. I wanted it in '08.

Oh well.

'08?! O.o Why?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:48 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Ghey.

7/7/07 would have been better.

Apparently, the release - July 21 - is the anniversary of when the first book came out. Though it would have been better for her to do the whole mythical 7/7/07 thing. Or at least put it out on Potter's birthday. Alas, things just don't work out way one wants them.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 01:20 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I think it would have been good if it was on Harry's birthday. I was pretty sure it would be a summer release, but it's a bit too soon after the movie.
However, I'm really excited eek!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:03 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

gah! I'm going to Australia when both the movie and the book come out!!
I'm really hoping they're going to be releasing it the same time over there!

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:54 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I'm sure they will...isn't it the same for all countries where English is the main language?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 07:22 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

She sure wrote a lot in the time given. What the f**k?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:26 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Why has no one noticed that the date (21) is a multiple of 7? Three times seven, in fact. Which relates to it almost being released on 7.7.07, three sevens

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:41 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

What, that's sick - I'm going to get a double-dose of Potterdom for my birthday.

embarrasment

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 02:01 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Me too! eek! What a great birthday present!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 02:39 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

hopefully Hermione gets naked this time

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 10:47 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote