KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Quote Battle

Matrix Quote Battle
Started by: navykidd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
navykidd

Matrix Quote Battle

Lets get some good movie quotes rolling, and see who can respond the best to each other, also, Improv quotes will rock also, like the cookie thing, or whatever, just get on it, and get at each other.

by the way, the banana is really imitating an agent dodging bulllets
Happy Dance
"entire clips have been emptied and hit nothing but air"

oh, and one more thing, always feel free to correct misqoutes, i know i do it alot

ok, ready, set, quote

GOD Bless.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:07 AM
navykidd is currently offline Click here to Send navykidd a Private Message Find more posts by navykidd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

"what are you saying that i can dodge bullets?"
"no, when the time is right you won't have to"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:11 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

dude that's stinkin hilarious.

You've put a whole new twist on the banana pic.

well here we go:

(neo looks questioningly at the banana)
What are they ---> Happy Dance

Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software still hard-wired to their system. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged is potentially a [banana].

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:15 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Here's a little piece of advice. You see a banana, you do what we do. You run. You run your @$$ off.

Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:16 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
navykidd

Neo fighting three bananasHappy DanceHappy Dance Happy Dance ...after a bit, hes like
"upgrades"
man those bananas can woop tail Happy Dance

GOD Bless.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:21 AM
navykidd is currently offline Click here to Send navykidd a Private Message Find more posts by navykidd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Trinity: How did you do that?
Neo: Do what?
Trinity: You moved like they do. I've never seen anyone move that...err, weird.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:27 AM
navykidd

Later, in the caves of zion

Trinity: Ive never seen anyone move fast
Neo:embarrasment ...
Trinity: Well, i just figured u would last longer

GOD Bless.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:34 AM
SimplePriest

navykidd> LOL wow. Careful now, or korri will hurt you. wink

Neo: Trinity! Help! embarrasment ... never mind
Trinity: Only human. Geez... no

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:41 AM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

mr banana, welocme back, we missed you

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:45 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

"My name is Neo!"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:46 AM
audioheem

If he is really what Morpheus says he is... then there is no way I can eat him...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 10:22 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Llaughing out loudL

Cypher: But there's way too much information to decode The
Matrix. You get used to it. I-I don't even see the code. All I
see is Blonde, Brunette, Redhead.... Bananas!

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:17 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jameshowlett
the one

morheus:" neo...he eats... for all of us"

neo reaching for blue pill

morpheus: .... i'll pay you $20 to take the red pill

neo: .... deal

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:30 PM
jameshowlett is currently offline Click here to Send jameshowlett a Private Message Find more posts by jameshowlett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

smith: i killed you mr bannana i watched you die. with a certain satisfation i might add. but then something happened. you ate me mr bannana

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:38 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Mr. Banana, welcome back, we missed (eating) you...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:46 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Lieutenant: I think we can handle one little girl. I sent two units. They're bringing her down now.
Agent Smith: No, Lieutenant, your men are already dead.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:55 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

mouse: Geez, look at his neurokinetics! They're way about normal!

Mopheus: C'mon! Stop trying to hit me and hit me!

Neo: I know what your trying to do.

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind. I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it. Tank, load the jump program.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 01:58 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Neo: I can do this. Free my mind.

*** Neo runs and jumps off the roof. ***

Neo: Ahhhhhhhhh!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:10 PM
Vim
ILFTKYS

Smith: Mr. Anderson, surprised to see me?
Neo: No, but that's mighty fine banana your wearin'!
Smith: Thank you. You destroyed me Mr. Anderson, and when you did, some sort of banana code became encrypted onto my image output.
Neo: You are gonna change before we fight, right?
Smith: Maybe, Mr. Anderson, maybe I like being a banana. (breaks it down!) Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:14 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

*** I have to repost this. ***

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-

* Agent Smith tries to get Neo to sell his hair care products. *

Agent Smith: I'm looking for Neo.

Guy at door: Never heard of him.

Agent Smith: I have something for him, a gift.

* Neo walks up to Agent Smith and company. *

Neo: Hiya, fellas.

Agent Smith: We are here because of you Mr. Anderson.

Neo: Why?

* Agent Smith makes his sales pitch to Neo. *

Agent Smith: Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marveled at
it's beauty? It's genius?

* Agent Smith Shows Neo a ten year contract for him to sign. *

Neo: Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. But I think I've
got a better one. Why don't I give you the finger....

Neo: I know what you're trying to do.

Agent Smith: You're going to help us, Mr. Anderson. Whether you
want to or not.

Agent Smith: It is inevitable.

Neo: What are you trying to tell me?

Agent Smith: If you can't beat us... join us!

Neo: Really.

Neo: I know Kung Fu.

Agent Smith: Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.

--------------------
They start to fight. A huge cloud of dust is raised! Loud screams are coming from the battle area. Then all of a sudden silence. A shadowy figure runs into hiding. After a few moments you hear a lone voice coming from the cloud.
--------------------

Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here, to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world, where anything is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

* Agent Smith thinks to himself " The only way you can survive is to spread to another area". *

Agent Smith: I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive, isn't it? I must get out of here.

Agent Smith: You hear that, Mr. Anderson?

Neo: My name..is NEO!

* Looks like some agents never learn... *

(Direct quotes were used from both films.)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 02:16 PM