KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » This much we do know about after Revolutions

This much we do know about after Revolutions
Started by: icon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

This much we do know about after Revolutions

Hrm hold on

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:56 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon

Well dont read this if you dont want to spoil a big suprise.

The matrix will survive, because the online video game takes place after Revolutions. It says that it will only take place in the Matrix, not the Real World.... hmmm

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:57 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yeh but it says you will be plugged into a hovercaft at broadcast depth
too complicated to show both

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:58 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon

yeah. but if neo brings the end of the world, how would the game take place after?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:00 PM
furryman
honky

when did neo bring the end of the world?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:01 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Yes the matrix survives... look at the date in "Beyond"... 2003 wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:47 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon

Ugh. sorry bout that. I meant the end of the matrix, not the world :P

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:49 PM
furryman
honky

i thought he just ends smith, not the matrix, as he makes a deal with the machines (SPEAK)
the program smith has grown beyond your control. you cannot stop him, but i can

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:51 PM
icon

hmmm. yeah i guess thats what happens. so the propechy is bullshit hum?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:26 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the matrix doesnt end, but there is some kind of truce, some cease fire, of sorts...after all, if they just kill all the people in the matrix, after destroying SMITH, there would have been no point to the escapade, would there? Plus, the humans have to CHOOSE to leave the matrix, they cant just unplug everyone and expect them to survive; look at Neo, he wanted the truth, and almost couldn't handle it after he got it. The Matrix will continue, both to allow the humans to find a way of providing power for the machines, such as un-scorching the skies, and to allow the machines the opportunity to make reparations for the tyranny imposed on the humans for hundreds of years.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:28 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miggfl

The prophecy isn't so much bullshit, as smith came about and put a kink in the plans.

IMO, the prophecy was nothing more than a system of control. A religion of sorts used to control the systemic anomoly of people rejecting the matrix. Zion and the prophecy gave these freed people purpose and meaning, regardless of wether or not they knew it was real. Everyone was originally leading neo to return to the source, be assimilated into the machine and reload the matrix, flushing all the current inhabitants.

So technically the prophecy, though it was a lie, was real, or was supposed to come true. Smith, after becoming a virus, made the machines priority survival. Likewise, neo doesn't want to see zion destroyed, or smith destroy the matrix and everyone in it, thus, a deal.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:30 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

morpheus: "some of you believe as i believe, some of you do not"

remember - neo has already taken responsibility for the extinction of the human race

...dont bother making points

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:33 PM
icon

Ah, a very good thought

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:33 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

maybe, as everything seems to hold a deeper meaning, the prophecy has two parts...the first, is that there will be, each "generation" or such, an anomaly that takes the doubts of the humans, manifested, and controls aspect of the thing they are doubting, aka the matrix, and that, there will be an anomaly, of the anomalies, that will free the humans, both those in the matrix, and those without...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:55 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

After he died the Oracle prophesized his return and that his coming would hail the destruction of the Matrix, end the war, bring freedom to our people

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:12 PM