KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Burn!

Burn!
Started by: icansee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Burn!

The burn to a crisps.

Attachment: burn.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:31 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Thoes are all the sentinal bombs

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 02:37 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

is that Zero-One?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:29 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Nope, just mountains, and the blue speacks in a line are war machines.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:18 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

and the 3 Power lines from the trailer.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:52 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

BTW, teh war machines shoot those bombs out like a machine gun. That is they're purpose. They are deployed to stop Neos assault on 01, or wherever they're going

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:53 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

yup. Just think what the machines are thinking (whoah, that was weird) 1 hovercraft, 2 humans, 10,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dead machins by them. (or just neo, but as far as they are concerned, them)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 04:53 PM
SimplePriest

Ok guys, I don't follow. How are those things shooting out sentinel bombs? I don't see that part. I know they shoot that laser looking thing (The Master Cannon) and I know you can see a whole line of sentinel bombs flying at the ship. And I know you can see the lights from more of those lasers being fired in the background. But why does that mean the lasers shoot sentinel bombs? Or did I just misunderstand. I don't see how a blue laser can shoot a solid bomb at someone. So if that's what you meant could you please explain that to me. Matter of fact, if that's not what you meant could you explain That to me too. I'm trying to understand those scenes too.

Thanks

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:10 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Master Canon (i hate that name) does not shoot out sentinal bombs, but the war ship has a huge supply of S-bombs (so i imagine), and they shoot it at the logos (my fav ship)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:12 PM
SimplePriest

Crash> Ahhh, thank you... And yes, I don't really like master cannon either. But somebody had named it that on another thread so I thought that was the name we all use for it.

How do you know that they have the sentinel bombs though

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:33 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

well i don't know, but i suppose that they do I mean, they have a deep fryer (master canon) and what would all that other space be used for? they must have something else.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:35 PM
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

... they could use that space for... storage? or as a recreational room. I mean even squiddies need to take a break sometime wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:43 PM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the reason i say that the "master cannon" shoots squiddy bombs, is that, we see the master cannons shooting, and we see squiddy bombs, but we dont see plasma rays arcing towards the Logos, just like we dont see tons, i mean TONS of squidys shooting the bombs...cause thats ALOT of BOMBS!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:20 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

"if we have to give our lives, we give them hell before we do!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:22 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*raises right arm, causing machine to raise right BFG* YEEAAAAAHHH!!!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:43 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

Neo does that I can promise you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 06:44 PM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote