KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman V?

Batman V?
Started by: gunhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gunhead

Batman V?

I once heard that the next batman could be one of three things;

Year One.

Batman Beyond.

Or Batman being afflicted with nitemare gas from scarecrow, therefore bringing back Joker.

Anyone know or heard anything like this? smokin'

Old Post Jun 28th, 2001 06:50 AM
gunhead is currently offline Click here to Send gunhead a Private Message Find more posts by gunhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Hopefully there will not be a next Batman movie!!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2001 12:59 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Sorry to disappoint you finti, but there will be a new Batman coming out 2002. Currently its assumed to be "Batman: Year One" a possible prequel, although I'm not completely sure.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2001 08:55 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, currently there are two Batman movies on the drawing board, Batman: Year One, which will be directed by Darren Aronofsky, he directed Requieum for a Dream and Pi. The second one is Batman Beyond which will be directed by Boaz Yakin, he directed Remember the Titans. cool

Old Post Jun 28th, 2001 11:21 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Tez is correct, and there was also talk that they migh try and get Micheal Keaton to return for Batman Beyond to play the old Bruce Wayne, then just recently I heard that George Clooney had been approached and was considering the role.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2001 02:51 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Clooney better stay away! He was the worst Batman ever!!!! and according to a recent Yahoo poll, 'Which actor was the best Batman?', George Clooney received the fewest votes, the masses have spoken!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2001 04:23 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChelsiJediKnight

Oh so true! Clooney sucked big time. I really don't know what they were thinking getting him in that film. I just wished that Micheal Keaton would have stayed in all the other films. He was so much better.

mad smokin' mad

But what brings balance to the Chosen One?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 12:24 AM
ChelsiJediKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ChelsiJediKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ChelsiJediKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas:
<STRONG>Clooney better stay away! He was the worst Batman ever!!!! and according to a recent Yahoo poll, 'Which actor was the best Batman?', George Clooney received the fewest votes, the masses have spoken!!</STRONG>

So who came top?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2001 01:00 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Micheal Keaton of course, Kilmer was second, Clooney and West tied for last place! Here's the link for the poll, hope it works! Yahoo Batman Poll

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2001 09:28 PM
Ratcat

West?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2001 01:31 PM
Tex
Yumsz

West was the original Batman, from the 60's. Dont you remember, BANG, WOOF, ZAM! It was very cheesy!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 12:10 AM
leonglee

The only thing decent that came out of the Batman films was Jack Nicholson's Joker, so it would be great if they could 'resurrect' him somehow by doing a prequel.George Clooney was just embarassing as Batman. Michael Keaton at least looked slightly sinister. evil face

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 04:44 AM
leonglee is currently offline Click here to Send leonglee a Private Message Find more posts by leonglee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Screw Batman all together, they should make Catwoman! Just picture it, an entire movie with Michelle Pfeiffer prancing around in tight leather, MEOW!!!! eek!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 07:03 AM
Jameous Woodshire

As long as it also features a RL version of Harlyquin from the Cartoon. She was my favorite. The Joker never knew how good he had it. evil face

Also who should direct it? Tim Burton again?

Sence you live in Dallas I should let you know that Bat Con will be held in Plano in a month or two. I'd have to check on that for a date. smokin'

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 10:10 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

The only time you'll ever see me at a Batman convention is if Michelle Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Nicole Kidman and Uma Thurman are there, in micro bikinis siging autographs eek!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2001 10:08 PM
finti

Suddenly there are a lot of prequals comming around, Batman, Star Trek. Whats next Matrix the early years eek!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 12:27 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coreworld

Errr, believe it or not, Finti but there WAS talk of doing an animated prequel to 'The Matrix', whether this has died a death or not, i don't know.

Texas, A Catwoman flick has been fast tracked by Warner Bros. Although Michelle Pfieffer isn't in it, she has since been replaced by Ashley Judd.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 10:27 PM
Coreworld is currently offline Click here to Send Coreworld a Private Message Find more posts by Coreworld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gunhead

Oh God say it aint so.... Ashley Judd?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 08:20 AM
gunhead is currently offline Click here to Send gunhead a Private Message Find more posts by gunhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You dont like Ashley Judd?, I think she's kind of hot! Mind you she isn't Michelle Pfeiffer, but who is? If I had a magic wand, you would see Kathy Bates in the cat suit! Just picture it, that tight black leather snuggled against those lucious love handles and jelly rolls! ha, ha, now that I've grossed you out, I'll make my departure! evil face

Old Post Jul 7th, 2001 08:49 AM
gunhead

hmmm, cathey bates as catwoman and camryn manhein as harley?

Sounds good laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 9th, 2001 02:40 AM