KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Gads I know I'm spamming, but.. Mobil is an anagram of limbo

Gads I know I'm spamming, but.. Mobil is an anagram of limbo
Started by: miggfl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
miggfl

Gads I know I'm spamming, but.. Mobil is an anagram of limbo

I can't take credit for this as I saw it on another board.

But just as you rearrange the letters for One, and get Neo, you re-arrange the letters of Mobil, and get Limbo.

Those W-bros sure are crafty.

But interestingly enough, this would mean that the man, and his wife and daughter are being held in limbo as well!

Freak adeaky doo!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:13 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

that might fit in with the ideas that suppose to be in the nexst trailor. In limbo and held captive. until the oracle eyes are turned over.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:16 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

what do you mean what man wife and daughter

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:39 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

this:

Attachment: photo_rev_sept_17.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:43 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Isn'y Limbo the place witchcraft people beleive is in between The real world and the afterlife place ama-jigg?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:43 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miggfl

If by witchcraft you mean catholics, then yes lol

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:44 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

dude, that's ****ing brilliant smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 06:58 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I see what you mean by catholic, The Catholics (I being one) during the puritian days (witch hunt days) beleive that witches beleived that limbo was..... Some people beleive it like that, without being witches, but I THINK (i am not sure) that it's origins was with witches, but whatever, just stick to the "place inbetween" and forget the rest.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 07:16 PM