KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The BEST Matrix Character and Their Greatest Fight

Who is the Coolest Character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Neo 15 44.12%
Morpheus 6 17.65%
Trinity 6 17.65%
Smith(s) 4 11.76%
The Twins 3 8.82%
Niobe 0 0%
Ghost 0 0%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The BEST Matrix Character and Their Greatest Fight
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scifigunslinger

The BEST Matrix Character and Their Greatest Fight

Who is/are the greatest Matrix character(s) and what is their greatest fight so far?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:45 PM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I think we're starting to get a widdle bit bored of these now... *aiiii*

~AI

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:09 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:21 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

well.. I think.. the twins..& trinity.. laughing

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:55 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Morpheus. Cuz he has no SUPER DUPER POWERS, but he gets all this respect cuz everyone knows, short of Neo and some agents, he could whoop anyones ass.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 08:22 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Trinity!She's a cool character and she has kickass scenes! Who can forget the begining of both films?!blink

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 09:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

The twins since they have cool fight scences.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:04 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Neo love

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 02:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

neither. seraph.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:03 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Neo and agent smith was the best in the first and second. Espicially in the first, when there fighting in the hallway. and in the second when neos fighting all of the agents. personally, agent smith is my favorite. but neo is so cool.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:45 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Socrates

What I don't understand is how come Morpheus can't just whip everyone's butt? Knowing what he knows about the matrix, and "freeing your mind" wouldn't you think he be able to own the agents, and neo? I mean he did show neo how to fight.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:25 PM
Socrates is currently offline Click here to Send Socrates a Private Message Find more posts by Socrates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ergh..that is beyond childish. what he knows and what he CAN do are 2 different things. He cannot move as fast or be as strong as the agents.
Neo can because..well..he's the one.
Somebody had to teach him how to fight..but he did defeat him in the first session.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:34 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

definately have to say neo and the hundred smiths u gotta love a man whos flexible wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 03:49 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Llaughing out loudL oh ya!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 02:26 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Persuillius

Morpheus....That cool, level headed warrior from the real world. Wise. Cool. Best fight scenes. Kick @$$! cool

Then probably the twins. Hot to de ladies and pretty damn dangeorous.

Then Merrovingian. Funny old thingy...

Then Trinity....sweet fight scenes.

Then Smith. Never get lonely. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Finally Neo. Plain freaky.

GO TO GOOGLE.COM THEN SEARCH: WHAT MATRIX CHARACTER AM I THEN CLICK ON THE FIRST OPTION!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 12:53 AM
Persuillius is currently offline Click here to Send Persuillius a Private Message Find more posts by Persuillius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Coolest Character has to be Morpheus or the Twins. Greatest Fight, Neo vs. Smith in Reloaded.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 01:02 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Morpheus: The way he takes on an agent(Does not die) and the way he took on the twins just look at him fill the SUV with lead after slicing the fuel tank. He does it with style, yes Neo has all the extra powers but Morpheus has the finesse.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:00 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

And that is why I like Morpheus

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 03:02 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Persuillius

Thats why my idle is morpheus!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:55 PM
Persuillius is currently offline Click here to Send Persuillius a Private Message Find more posts by Persuillius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Fav Character: Twins & Smith(s)
Fav Fighting Scence: Neo & Smth(reloaded)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 05:13 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote