KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » I've got a few questions about Terminator 2 Judgment Day!

I've got a few questions about Terminator 2 Judgment Day!
Started by: Johnlindsey289

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Johnlindsey289

I've got a few questions about Terminator 2 Judgment Day!

If you remembered when Miles Dyson ( The black Scientist fellow played by Joe Morton) after he got shot, what was it with him making funny noises and holding on that thing to the explosive?

How could he possibly know about the technology inside the CPU of the first terminator? and did anyone thought Miles making those funny noises was funny?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:07 PM
Johnlindsey289 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnlindsey289 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnlindsey289 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

this thread sucks

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:09 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
this thread sucks

yes it does.

the guy was dying, he had not only got shot in the leg,but many more. What kind of noises do you make when you die? If you dont understand how he knew about the technology in the terminator's arm and chip then well their is no point in answering that. Watch the movie a few more times and pay attention

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:12 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Yeah, he was shot in the gut, and was gasping for his last breaths. The device he was holding over the detonator was a piece of the microchip model. As to how/why he discovered that technology, they had the arm and chip from the first T-101 that was salvaged from his showdown with Sarah Connor at the climax of "Terminator". They just developed that technology from what they had.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:43 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

can someone tell me why the hell the cyborgs was back in terminator 3...didnt they solve that goddamn problem in terminator 2 by getting rid of all the information etc etc?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 08:52 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well yeah that was the poblem of the movie wasnt it? Well see they changed everything we were told in terminator 2. Miles was not the creator of skynet, it was infact connors future wives father. this is why skynet was still formed and the war still happend. this makes no sense whatsoever. Seeing how if this were the fact, future conor would have this knowledge when he sent the terminator back in time in judgment day. T-3 was a recycled version of T-2 on a lower level of entertainment and totally destroyed terminator 2 in the since of everything it stood for,and told us.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:08 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

That's one of the problems I had with T-3. The others were:

1) not enough Norwegian nudity;

2) They copped out by saying Sarah Connor died (they should have at least put in a double and killed her at the beginning);

3) It re-hashed part 2 (Arnold as "re-programmed" T-101 is sent back to protect young John Connor before war begins);

4) The movie ends with the war starting, when it should have happened halfway through, with Arnold playing the scientist/model for the cyborgs (a la "Alien3"); and

5) the "awkward entry into the past" and other trilogy gags didn't seem like they were thought through enough, but that they were just stuck in there because they thought they must have one.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 01:56 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I always thought a third film was neccessary because John's father was from the future so they couldn't stop Judgment Day because then John would no longer exist by the end of T2. Although I do disagree on the way the third film was done because we all saw enough Terminators going back in the past with the two previous films so I think it should have just been the War Of The Machines instead. Sarah Connor died of Leukemia? Thats just terrible. Then they spoiled any possible sequel by telling us what is going to happen when Arnie said he kills John in the future.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:04 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well yeah that was the poblem of the movie wasnt it? Well see they changed everything we were told in terminator 2. Miles was not the creator of skynet, it was infact connors future wives father. this is why skynet was still formed and the war still happend. this makes no sense whatsoever. Seeing how if this were the fact, future conor would have this knowledge when he sent the terminator back in time in judgment day. T-3 was a recycled version of T-2 on a lower level of entertainment and totally destroyed terminator 2 in the since of everything it stood for,and told us.

Actually if you think about it before the terminators intervined they must have developed the technology by the first mean meaning conors father, and the leftover terminator peices from the first only sped up the process.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:10 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I didn't think his breathing was funny - I felt like sh*t watching that scene, it was really sad.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 06:18 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
yes it does.

the guy was dying, he had not only got shot in the leg,but many more. What kind of noises do you make when you die? If you dont understand how he knew about the technology in the terminator's arm and chip then well their is no point in answering that. Watch the movie a few more times and pay attention

yeah sounds like you only watched parts of the movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 06:21 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Were you referring to me mr parker?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:13 PM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I didn't think his breathing was funny - I felt like sh*t watching that scene, it was really sad.

Especially when you think about his wife and kid.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:55 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnlindsey289

Well i think he deserved to die because he was the real enemy of the movie not the T-1000 and it was his fault he destroyed humanity in the future.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:58 AM
Johnlindsey289 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnlindsey289 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnlindsey289 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Were you referring to me mr parker?

No I was referring to the original thread starter of this thread.To answer the question posed at the start of this thread,No I did not find the breathing funny.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Willo
Shabba!

I have heard there are plans to make T4. With no Arnie should be mid 2006. Anyone else heard that?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 11:53 PM
Willo is currently offline Click here to Send Willo a Private Message Find more posts by Willo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Willo
I have heard there are plans to make T4. With no Arnie should be mid 2006. Anyone else heard that?

Yeah me and about half this message board. Not trying to be rude but Killer Movies reported that news before.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:54 AM
Deano

terminator 2 was the perfect ending...now all they have done is made loads of sequels possible....that blows

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:39 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

suckey threadthumb down

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:57 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeah this is a suckey thread...now u wanna come around and shout ya mouth...whats a matter with this thread u dont like it...ure right, this thread stinks, the whole thread stinks YOU STINK.... you wanna come around here and help me out!!!!!! u talk about ure prime... what about my prime bardock, what about my prime!!!!!!!!! at least u had a prime...and u wanna come around and help me out....well come on help me out!!!
the wiourst thing happened to u bardock, and it can happen to any a$$hole... u become civilized

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:09 PM