KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why did Tank Screw Neo in the first place?

Why did Tank Screw Neo in the first place?
Started by: Eric797

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eric797

Why did Tank Screw Neo in the first place?

Anyone wanna tell me why in M1, when Neo is running from the agents, tank said something like "up the fire ladder, room 301" or something like that, and as soon as he makes it to the room, Smith is already there. What the hell? Is this "thanks a lot Tank for leading me to a room with an agent pointing his gun at me already! I've only been running my @ss off to get away from these guys, and you lead me right to them?....Thanks pal.....thanks a lot!"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:58 PM
Eric797 is currently offline Click here to Send Eric797 a Private Message Find more posts by Eric797 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I dunt know... but you should remember that an agent can be anybody who believes in the matrix sooooooooo.... the grannys turned in to agents before tank new it

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:01 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eric797

Interesting point.....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:03 PM
Eric797 is currently offline Click here to Send Eric797 a Private Message Find more posts by Eric797 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

its coz that scene is so significent

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:49 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

Even in the subway there was someone, so the operator can only see the agent after he is there, And neo tossed his phone.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:21 PM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ya good point roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Yeah man hate to say it but that theory had a lot of holes in it. Of course, why tha hell did neo toss his phone?!?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:49 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Don't forget that, that exit was the closest one to Neo and like everyone said...he (Tank) didn't know that Smith would be in there.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 03:54 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

umm...lets see. The agents can intercept the calls....and the phone was not secure...so its easy to say they heard him say what floor and room and beat him to it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 04:05 PM
Dryden is currently offline Click here to Send Dryden a Private Message Find more posts by Dryden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

maybe, he threw the phone away so he could run faster geek

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 12:46 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

i thinks it is becasue thats all the information neo needed to hear...what more could tank tell him? that was the exit and he needed to get there....him throwing away his cell just showed that neo knew where he had to go....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 02:58 AM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nox

Neo dropped his phone cause he wanted that really cool 7250 that business guy who later turned into smith was holding.. *breathes in* Anyway, Neo needed to be shot so he could proove to everyone (except morph) he was the one.

"Either no one told me, or no one knows."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:33 AM
nox is currently offline Click here to Send nox a Private Message Find more posts by nox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

it was not the 7250. it was larger. i have the 7250.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:53 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

i am sorry, 7110 is what i have

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:55 AM
joeboy
Da Licker

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:56 AM
nox

Joeboy, that is the picture of the phone Neo received in the envolope at the start of M1, not the same. By the way, i was just exagerating that it was a 7250. 7250s are one of the new nokia camera phones and wasn't even made during the filming of M1.

"Either no one told me, or no one knows."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:57 AM
nox is currently offline Click here to Send nox a Private Message Find more posts by nox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

i know, that's why i said i am sorry.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 05:00 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by clavis9495
I dunt know... but you should remember that an agent can be anybody who believes in the matrix sooooooooo.... the grannys turned in to agents before tank new it

Agents can turn into anyone, not just people who believe in the matrix.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:46 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

then why didnt the agents just take over neo before he got out of the matrix? maybe only those who dont know about the matrix can be turned into agents, execpt for bane who was taken over by smith, but technically he wasnt an agent

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:17 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Agents aren't looking everywhere at once, that is why they did not inhabit Neo. Rebels need good timing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote