KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix: Resurrection

The Matrix: Resurrection
Started by: Mr.Matrix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Matrix

Cool The Matrix: Resurrection

one thing everyone should know about the matrix.. and that is that the structure is based on Christianity. so there for.. Neo dies for the people of Zion like Jesus died for us. but the matrix is missing one important thing.. and that is Neo's Resurrection.. Jesus rose from the dead.. will Neo.. could there be another Matrix movie.. with or without the brothers directing in a few years time? what do you guys think

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 11:36 PM
Mr.Matrix is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Matrix a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

No.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 04:04 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

The Matrix: Resurrection

Sorry Dude, the original Matrix was actually the version of the final hours of Christ. Neo has died three times anyway. O.K. Two and a half. Neo is now part of the Matrix programming. His essence, soul, spirit or whatever ascended to the Source and was imprinted on to the other programs. The machines could clone him, but that wouldn't be Neo, just a copy. Off course that didn't stop the scienctists in Aliens Ressurection.
Larry and Andy do have some other goodies for us since they said (and it's been said about a thousand times elsewhere) they will make no more movies. Revolutions was the conclusion to the Trilogy. But you can look forward to a possible second Animatrix and the upcoming Matrix Online. (Whenever they finish the thing so I get get my butt handed to me since I've never played an online game.)

Good day.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:59 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no no expression

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

His body may be dead but his mind, consciousness or RSI is not dead but in the Machine world, he he chooses to come back to the matrix he will look like he did in Mobil Ave and the Merovingian, but what would his purpose be?

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 11:18 AM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:58 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Stupid machine.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:59 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

what?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:00 PM
shaber
schizoid

the machine's playing up again.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 02:07 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Numo
His body may be dead but his mind, consciousness or RSI is not dead but in the Machine world, he he chooses to come back to the matrix he will look like he did in Mobil Ave and the Merovingian, but what would his purpose be?

from the first to the 6th anomaly, their purpose was to stop war. no war, no purpose, that is why the code was extracted from the matrix... there is o point in keeping it. however, the anomaly code remains to exist so that when the need arrives, the anomaly can fulfill its purpose again and be reinserted into the matrix...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 04:50 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
the machine's playing up again.

haha

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 06:14 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

that was mean

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 12:12 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I hate people that keep saying,"Hey there's going to be another Matrix". And have a whole bunch of religious crap to back it up. Once again: No there will not be another Matrix.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:27 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

There will be no more matrix films, thank god.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 04:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

^ shhh

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 09:12 AM
Mr.Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
I hate people that keep saying,"Hey there's going to be another Matrix". And have a whole bunch of religious crap to back it up. Once again: No there will not be another Matrix.

ah hem, i dont remember sayin that there was goin to be another one.. i said their could be.. num nuts.. back 2 school and learn to read buddy wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 11:50 PM
Mr.Matrix is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Matrix a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I think it would be interesting to make something, a book, comic book, anime, telling of a story that got us all riled up like in teh first matrix, I've had an idea for awhile that could possibly be a continuing of the story, which will include alot of the major charcters, even Trin, don't worry it won't be a cheesy way of bringing her back I promise, it will be deep and meaningful. Also I want to include a fight between Neo and the Twins, and I think I have finally found. I think it will be a classy way to continue this awesome franchise, which I want to fall in love with again. After revolutions it was like nothing... but I may have a way to revive it. Stay tuned...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 10:28 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

first things first, BF, shut it, im tired of hearing your 'the matrix sucks' BS
next, BF, keep it up, because at least you are saying something halfway intelligent.
third, there WILL BE NO MORE MATRIX MOVIES. the trilogy is over, the movies are done. if you don't like the ending to Revolutions, suck it, because you either don't understand it, or you are delusional, (or, like BF, you are very, VERY opinionated.)
fourth, Neo is no more 'like Jesus' than he is like muhammed or buddha or Muad'Dib, for crying out loud. so quit with the 'Neo is Jesus' crap, we've talked about it too many times before.

(gets off soap-box) ok, i'm better now.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:50 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

return of the jedi... with a vengeance.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:32 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*takes a bow* thank you, thank you, i'll be here all week... stick out tongue

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:20 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote