KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » I guess it really is the last movie

I guess it really is the last movie
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

hope this is last

i really hope this will be the last X-men movie they have all sucked this one looks as though it will as well juggs is bad looking for some odd reason Pyro is a bigger character then collosus who doesnt have a russian voice i mean they have screwed up one to many times im tired of getting all hyped to see the next and low and behold it once again sucks

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:36 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

well if people on this forum have something against the movies dont post here

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 04:57 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Variant
Alternate King

take off. dont bash the siries. they have been pretty damn good, true im a little annoyed about the non russian accent but thats the way the dice roll. i hope they dont stop making x-men movies, or maybe start x-factor movies.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:17 AM
Dr.Variant is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Variant a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Variant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i hope this is the last 'xmen movie' n lyk it has been sed do some x factor ones

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 10:01 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Why have they been all bad? please explain that to us

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 10:03 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i love both the films so much

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 10:12 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

y u think they bad atleast its not been remade 2wice like tht one with the over grown chimpanzee

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 10:13 PM
botcherby

I have the amazing ability to enjoy every film I watch, even if they are bad to 99% of the world :P

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 10:36 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

they messed up all the characters or most at least i mean cmon juggernaut looks so not juggernaut like he doesnt look realtively like him i was wondering who he was for sometime till a thread was made about it and in the previews he isnt wearing his helmet thats just stupid!
cyclops was one of the few good ones and they are taking him out for most of the film or so i hear. collosus hasnt been in basically anything except for one quick scene angel might be good hopefully nightcrawler another good one a not in the film did he just teleport away again? mistique why the hell is she naked i dunno does anyone i dont believe they do. Storm halle berry isnt very storm like and she is draining the people of their money wanting more and more cash they need to donald trump her! Sabretooth looked like a friggin hobo sure they couldve given him a different costume but he looked so hobo like and was like magneto's pet and was basically silent. nightcrawler was attracted to mystique or they made it out like that i mean she is his mom for cryin out loud. pyro he is a good character but the couldnt find one australian actor who was good same with collosus toad was all weird looking he was like a guy from a rock band or something but he was okay and they killed off half the brotherhood hello XMEN DONT KILL!!!!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:49 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
well if people on this forum have something against the movies dont post here

i have every reason to be mad at the people who made these movies but i love the comics so no i wont leave i dont go to forums just to bash stuff but im curious to see how many true x-men fans are here

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:51 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

The X-Men movies were good. Hell even my uncle liked X-Men 1.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:00 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Arahan
The X-Men movies were good. Hell even my uncle liked X-Men 1.

thats nice but i have been reading X-men for years and years and years and i was frankly dissapointed i think Hugh jackman has proved himself though he has muscles now

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:10 AM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I hope they make 3 more that way they can revamp and recast. that way X4 won't even feel like X4...it'll feel fun and fresh like the orginal movie (though the first movie needed some work...I mean power absorbing Rogue over Classic miss marvel Rogue? whose "bright idea" was that. but overall I enjoyed the Wolverine...I mean Xmen movies.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:33 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

OH MY...if you don't like them, DON'T WATCH THEM Family guy! smile

I like what they did to the characters and the story in the movie, exept for Storm perhaps.
A correct adaption of the comic would be travesty as a movie, would look ridiculous and would most likely only motivate fans to go to the cinema, and that would certainly not be enough for making such a movie successful.

Btw...portraying Mystique as being naked was simply brilliant! It makes perfect sense with her powers and is certainly not sounding half as stupid as an unstable-molecule dress.
Nightcrawler was not sexually attracted to mystique. To interpret it this way you surely have to look through "puberty-glasses".
He was just fascinated by her...for obvious reasons. Being the only blue skinned, yellow eyed mutant my whole life and then seeing another one would certainly draw MY attention.
X-Men have killed several times. And Sabretooth and Toad are NOT dead as you would know when you would have read the comics that were following and preluding the films for more information.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 05:15 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

family guy725, you are getting all mad for the most littlest reasons. Its too early to judge this movie, you havent even seen it. X3 is also being directed by someone else, not bryan singer.
-I think the xmen movies so far are decent. Not totally true to the comics but i thought what came out of it was decent. I thought the whole X2: xmen united plot was f*cked up since they couldve had the same thing...all xmen, mutants good and evil uniting to fight some greater evil like apocalypse or sentinels but whatever. thats a more better reason to hate the trilogy and be prejudice about X3

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:15 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

I in part agree with Family Guy 725, the X-Men movies have been quite dissapointing. When you have movies like Lord of the Rings, Sin City, Hellboy and Harry Potter who for the most part stick to the ideal vision of the characters they emulate; what's so hard about Bryan Singer and his ilk doing the same? What if the Spider-Man movie had Parker dressed in a black leather trenchcoat and wearing no mask. Would you still think he'd be Spider-Man? What if Hellboy was portrayed by some orange male fashion model and spoke with a southern accent? Would you still approve of the film as being great? There are certain qualities that just shouldn't be changed and the X-Men movies have done it all. From Wolverine turning into a " handsome " 6'0 guy to Sabretooth coming off as a mute babboon. Are you going to tell me these are acurate potrayals of these characters? I for one think they took entirely too much poetic license when making these movies and pretty much chucked everything about the X-Men that I personally liked and replaced it with sex appeal. ( Ie; " Non Australian & has a stupid SHARK lighter " Pyro, Hugh Jackman " Wolverine " ) There's no excuse. They could have done so much better. Not to criticize these movies would be blind to being a fan of the comics. I'm not going to accept anything they try to shove down my throat so they can collect MY $13.00 at the theatre. They rushed these movies out so idiot fanboys could rush to the theatre's, spend all their hard earned cash, buy merchandise.

Last edited by nathan summers on Dec 8th, 2005 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:39 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by nathan summers
I in part agree with Family Guy 725, the X-Men movies have been quite dissapointing. When you have movies like Lord of the Rings, Sin City, Hellboy and Harry Potter who for the most part stick to the ideal vision of the characters they emulate; what's so hard about Bryan Singer and his ilk doing the same? What if the Spider-Man movie had Parker dressed in a black leather trenchcoat and wearing no mask. Would you still think he'd be Spider-Man? What if Hellboy was portrayed by some orange male fashion model and spoke with a southern accent? Would you still approve of the film as being great? There are certain qualities that just shouldn't be changed and the X-Men movies have done it all. From Wolverine turning into a " handsome " 6'0 guy to Sabretooth coming off as a mute babboon. Are you going to tell me these are acurate potrayals of these characters? I for one think they took entirely too much poetic license when making these movies and pretty much chucked everything about the X-Men that I personally liked and replaced it with sex appeal. ( Ie; " Non Australian & has a stupid SHARK lighter " Pyro, Hugh Jackman " Wolverine " ) There's no excuse. They could have done so much better. Not to criticize these movies would be blind to being a fan of the comics. I'm not going to accept anything they try to shove down my throat so they can collect MY $13.00 at the theatre. They rushed these movies out so idiot fanboys could rush to the theatre's, spend all their hard earned cash, buy merchandise.

ya now that i think of it more, it was very untrue to its comic origins. courtesy of bryan singer. If singer was still directing beast would look like a cat. anyways, i still am curious about the new film. the xmen movies so far are decent to me. yes they couldve done so much better, same with practically every comic book film. Theres always someone that wants to change the base of it. can you name a good comic book film?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:33 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by nathan summers
I in part agree with Family Guy 725, the X-Men movies have been quite dissapointing. When you have movies like Lord of the Rings, Sin City, Hellboy and Harry Potter who for the most part stick to the ideal vision of the characters they emulate; what's so hard about Bryan Singer and his ilk doing the same? What if the Spider-Man movie had Parker dressed in a black leather trenchcoat and wearing no mask. Would you still think he'd be Spider-Man? What if Hellboy was portrayed by some orange male fashion model and spoke with a southern accent? Would you still approve of the film as being great? There are certain qualities that just shouldn't be changed and the X-Men movies have done it all. From Wolverine turning into a " handsome " 6'0 guy to Sabretooth coming off as a mute babboon. Are you going to tell me these are acurate potrayals of these characters? I for one think they took entirely too much poetic license when making these movies and pretty much chucked everything about the X-Men that I personally liked and replaced it with sex appeal. ( Ie; " Non Australian & has a stupid SHARK lighter " Pyro, Hugh Jackman " Wolverine " ) There's no excuse. They could have done so much better. Not to criticize these movies would be blind to being a fan of the comics. I'm not going to accept anything they try to shove down my throat so they can collect MY .00 at the theatre. They rushed these movies out so idiot fanboys could rush to the theatre's, spend all their hard earned cash, buy merchandise.

thank you thats what im tryin to say here im glad someone agrees here
Originally posted by Silverstein
family guy725, you are getting all mad for the most littlest reasons. Its too early to judge this movie, you havent even seen it. X3 is also being directed by someone else, not bryan singer.
-I think the xmen movies so far are decent. Not totally true to the comics but i thought what came out of it was decent. I thought the whole X2: xmen united plot was f*cked up since they couldve had the same thing...all xmen, mutants good and evil uniting to fight some greater evil like apocalypse or sentinels but whatever. thats a more better reason to hate the trilogy and be prejudice about X3

i didnt put that oops oh well but yet another good reason
Originally posted by wannabe

I like what they did to the characters and the story in the movie, exept for Storm perhaps.
A correct adaption of the comic would be travesty as a movie, would look ridiculous and would most likely only motivate fans to go to the cinema, and that would certainly not be enough for making such a movie successful.

Btw...portraying Mystique as being naked was simply brilliant! It makes perfect sense with her powers and is certainly not sounding half as stupid as an unstable-molecule dress.
Nightcrawler was not sexually attracted to mystique. To interpret it this way you surely have to look through "puberty-glasses".
He was just fascinated by her...for obvious reasons. Being the only blue skinned, yellow eyed mutant my whole life and then seeing another one would certainly draw MY attention.
X-Men have killed several times. And Sabretooth and Toad are NOT dead as you would know when you would have read the comics that were following and preluding the films for more information.

well im sorry but they couldve made mystique without being naked she doesnt always wear that dress anyway whatever happened to her pistols?
Originally posted by wannabe

well for people who arent comic readers and have no idea about mystique being nightcrawlers mother they get that idea i know alot of kids i know did when we saw it. like half those people dont know rogue was with magneto

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:45 AM
nathan summers
the man called cable

ya now that i think of it more, it was very untrue to its comic origins. courtesy of bryan singer. If singer was still directing beast would look like a cat. anyways, i still am curious about the new film. the xmen movies so far are decent to me. yes they couldve done so much better, same with practically every comic book film. Theres always someone that wants to change the base of it. can you name a good comic book film?

Sin City! It was a nearly PERFECT movie.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:53 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

I doubt Sin City, HellBoy, and LotR have been around nearly as long as the X-Men have (as the X-Men have gone through so many changes) and I can't for the life of me wonder why people would want to see the same storylines repeated and the same characters dealing with the same issues once again...I mean it's been done in the comics (and various alternate universes) and the cartoons already...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 03:25 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote