KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Price check on isle X

Price check on isle X
Started by: eristole

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eristole
Me in a text box

Price check on isle X

hey i was wondering if anyone has the newest wizard out and could help me check up on some of my old x-men comics and their worth, the one
i just found while browsing through was a Wolvering #1 (november of 1988) and was curious how much this thing is worth.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:33 PM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

I've always ignored the last twenty or so pages of Wizard for the Price Check thing, but I'll try and decipher it.

Under the column that says WOLVERINE, it says, for the only item with a "1" by it (I assume its issue 1)

1 CCI JBu (followed by a black circle with a 1 in it): Wolverine as Patch.....40.00

If the issue is about Wolverine being Patch (on Madripoor) I'd assume its the same thing, right? Hope that helps.

Just in case, though, under the WOLVERINE heading, it says "Marvel (1989-2003)", not 1988.

Ok, I looked up the black circle and the 1 inside and it means first appearance of/anniversary issue.

To sum it all up, this Wizard issue says $40. I don't know for sure though, get someone else's advice, k?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:32 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

hmm that should do i think, says nov of 88 though wonder why it says 89 in wizard.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:56 PM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

thanks alot btw.

was just browsing and never knew i had that comic, and was curious about it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:57 PM
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Mhmm, anytime. At least the last dollar of my $5.99 for Wizard is going to some use ^____^...those Price Guide things were always a waste of space to me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 11:01 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Price check on isle X...

I love it! laughing

But you misspelled isle. It's supposed to be aisle... no expression

And I don't normally read Wizard, so I can't tell you. How about going to Marvel to check out the price? You may be able to find it.

Or you could just trust Munkie... which I strongly DON'T recommend...

Just kidding! big grin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:26 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Lol. Marvel's website SUCKS, they won't tell you much other than "LOOK AT OUR STINKY DOT COMICS THAT NO ONE WANTS TO READ. EHH."

And seeing that it's worth $40, Marvel would probably jip you and say its only worth $5. Ech.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

This is very confusing thread cos I just bought these comics called Exile (which is a wolvie storyline not the reality hoppers) there are too many things with that name! lol

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 01:30 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote