KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Return of the King DVDs

Return of the King DVDs
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chica16
chica

Smile Return of the King DVDs

Do you think they'll make us wait as long for the ROTK DVDs? Like, will we have to wait til next November for the Extended Edition? I hope not since there's not another film coming out after that, they shouldn't have to make us wait that long!! smile

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 10:01 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Calinė

Probably, there are all the second run theaters and they need to make money.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

You may have seen me on www.harrypotter-boards.com, forums.shoresofvalinor.com, or forum.buffyworld.com

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 05:58 AM
Calinė is currently offline Click here to Send Calinė a Private Message Find more posts by Calinė Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I hate the people who decide when to release LOTR DVD's they make you wait 8 mths when they could do it in 5 or 6. And I know it's so that people can get ready for the next film but why not follow the matrix' examples and release 1 then release the DVD in 6 mths then the next film after that.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:30 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

yeah...they will probably wait like they did with FOTR...Or maybe they will get it through their minds and release TTT already with the extended version---but they probably will not do thatsad

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:06 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

I thought all these weird release dates were all to do with the Oscars

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:18 PM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

I don't mind the different dates for the releases. If they all came out at once, I wouldn't have the November 18th release of TTT EE to look forward to, would I? I am so ready to see the extra Helm's Deep footage. It will be soo grand.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 07:14 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

HUH!!! confused

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 08:10 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

most likely the regular edition will come out next august, and the extended edition in november, this is now like a tradition and people are expecting it, i doubt they will change what people are now comfortable with.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 08:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

yup... that's true... anyway the only thing's that we can do is wait (sigh).... cheers mate!! beer

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 02:34 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

quote:
Originally posted by masterofmatrix
HUH!!! confused

What do you mean HUH? I was simply saying that I am pumped for the release of the EE. I am now glad I have something to look forward to before the december release. It makes me happy.

It is like the jealousy I have towards my sister when I tear through my presents on christmas morning, and she waits and has a whole pile of them after I run out. Sometimes the wait till harvest makes the fruit much more sweet... Agree?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 08:18 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b166er01
B166er

smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:00 AM
b166er01 is currently offline Click here to Send b166er01 a Private Message Find more posts by b166er01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Yes, most likely they will.

They've done it this way in order to make as much money as possible! smile

Not that I'm complaining, i'm willing to spend as much as I can!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:30 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lewitfc

quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
I hate the people who decide when to release LOTR DVD's they make you wait 8 mths when they could do it in 5 or 6. And I know it's so that people can get ready for the next film but why not follow the matrix' examples and release 1 then release the DVD in 6 mths then the next film after that.

sad Trouble is, the Matrix Reloaded disc is absolute S**T !!!!!!

Better you wait 2 extra months, and get a resonable ROTK release

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 08:55 PM
lewitfc is currently offline Click here to Send lewitfc a Private Message Find more posts by lewitfc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morfiwen

ohhh! i hope they dont make us wait long for the ROTK dvd!!! i might start having symptoms of withdrawal!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:49 PM
Morfiwen is currently offline Click here to Send Morfiwen a Private Message Find more posts by Morfiwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote