KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » batman vs superman

batman vs superman
Started by: needlz41

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
needlz41

batman vs superman

if you didnt hear about this they came up with a movie batman vs superman

what do you guys think?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:35 AM
needlz41 is currently offline Click here to Send needlz41 a Private Message Find more posts by needlz41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i heard about that but i dont know how likley it will be to happening because batman beyond is already in pre production and theres script writings for another batman movie there even trying to get burton back, but i really dont see a point for a batman and superman movie i see it as more of a way for making money than telling a story. i really hope it doesnt happen unless batman was more like the dark knight in the movie then it might be able to work but the dark knight series was pretty violent

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Batman is my favorite superhero, and Superman is number two. But I wouldn't like to see them fighting each other. It's an uneven match, Superman can fly and has super strength and all those powers, and Batman is a human with gadgets and fighting skills. If they want to make a movie about superheroes together make a movie about the JLA.

Attachment: batman.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:09 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

every superhero from JLA are to much like superman. They all share his personality

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by pablo007
Batman is my favorite superhero, and Superman is number two. But I wouldn't like to see them fighting each other. It's an uneven match, Superman can fly and has super strength and all those powers, and Batman is a human with gadgets and fighting skills. If they want to make a movie about superheroes together make a movie about the JLA.

Knowing that you are a fellow Batman fan I suggest you read the Dark Knight Returns and you will see that it is very possible for Batman to defeat Superman.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 09:06 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

batman

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:57 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

In the comics, they had a big ole brawl and then Batman whipper out a piece of Kryptonite and whooped him! It was crazy!

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Sep 17th, 2003 06:07 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

well i didnt read ne ones post so i dont know if this was mntion but there is no way they would have a superman vs batman moive they r both heros and fight crime if ne thing they would have a moive with the two of them fighting crime together and some how superman would get into a predicament the he couldnt get out of and batan would sav him showing that they can be equally as good as fighting crime as the other but no way would they haveing superman fighting batman

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:45 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nV myMovieskill

ummm buddy they are making a bad man vs superman Movie if you dont believe it go check it out at Movies.com

And in the comics batman and Superman fought already... Good guys even disagree sometimes... And when they do its awesome!!!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:40 AM
nV myMovieskill is currently offline Click here to Send nV myMovieskill a Private Message Find more posts by nV myMovieskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

not to mention that batman will kick his ass over and over again..

made by verauko

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:25 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

I agree no way Superman could beat Batman, it's just not possible. And as for them both being heros and not fighting that's not true. Everyone fights

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:11 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote