KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SuperShadow

SuperShadow
Started by: DarkJediStoops

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

Barf SuperShadow

What does everyone think about Mickey Suttle's recent claims that he has another part in a Star Wars film? - For anyone who don't know, In Episode 3 he is going to be Nebar Foxis a Jedi Padawan. And on November 7th he is going to Skywalker Ranch to help his old pal George Lucas edit Episode 3.
laughing laughing laughing

And there is of course, the news that when Lucas passes on from this planet. Mickey Suttle is going to inherit the Star Wars franchise and make more Star Wars films!
laughing laughing laughing

How the hell does this guy sleep at night?

Last edited by DarkJediStoops on Oct 9th, 2003 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:20 PM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doohass

lol, I know man. I get a kick on when he say's "I'll pass it on to Lucas", he has the same contact with Lucas that I do (none). I was just reading this story on theforce.net about him, He also said he worked for ILM! laughing
There's no way he's going to inherit the Star Wars franchise.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Doohass a Private Message Find more posts by Doohass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Some inquisitive searching will show that Supershadow is not exactly regarded as a 100% reliable source around here...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 10th, 2003 at 03:05 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

he isnt regarded as a 0% reliable source

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:36 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

we should find a way to crash his lame @$$ site. I had just found it like a month or so ago. and everyday i'd send him a list of corrections on the dumb s#$@ he was saying. he actually stole a few of my answers when similar questions were asked later. then i stumbled upon these great forums here big grin and realized everyone was on to him and didn't feel so mad mad I thought people took him seriously. How do some of you know his name? Check out his pics of some Sith Lord thats never been mentioned in any of the books, comics, or Lucas interviews. Its Darth somebody, it has a really stupid name and he says that its the Sith that started the modern always two rule. ITS A FRIGGIN' HALLOWEEN DECORATION! I swear on my Darth Vader helmet! I was like sorry freak, Darth Bane started it, Lucas even came up with that little detail and then DarkHorse did a series on him. SUPERSHADOW MUST BE STOPPED. I even emailed sw.com with hopes of them stopping him. No luck yet...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:28 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

I guess I can understand getting EU questions wrong, but at least get the movie questions right and try reading the sw.com data banks before saying stupid crap and misleading fans.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 01:30 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

Now he's posted the spoiler one of you guys posted yesterday about Anakin's fall. he's so lame. And his little fans believe everything he says. Now he's saying Indy 4 won't happen in our life times! freak roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:05 AM
S_D_J
Bane

who the hell is this guy y'all talking 'bout?
it sounds he's a real @$$***e,
and why do you believe what's on supershadow?
wake up guys, crash that stupid site

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:33 AM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobaFett688

This Supershadow guy is a loser. I go to his website when I need a good laugh. He'll post his little "spoilers" about movies that aren't going to happen - Lucas himself has already said a million times that Episode VII-IX isn't gonna happen, so why does Supershadow even bother trying to bulls*** people? Ha, I bet no one even sends him those e-mails; I bet he just makes them up himself. I run a website called The Star Wars Empire (search for it on Yahoo; they won't let me post a link yet here) and yeah, I don't get a WHOLE lot of visitors, but at least I don't bulls*** people to kingdom come. Unless this guy is bed-ridden with terminal ailments and this is the only thing that brightens his day, I've got no respect for him.

So, on behalf of every Star Wars fan out there, we solute you, Supershadow - with BOTH our middle fingers.

EDIT: Whoops, I guess it doesn't automatically censor your language. My bad.

Last edited by BobaFett688 on Oct 12th, 2003 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:50 AM
Click here to Send BobaFett688 a Private Message Find more posts by BobaFett688 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

my opinion: all of the above big grin and probably more to come too wink

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 05:58 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

I sent him a post the other day to that effect BobaFett688! LOL. he's such a piece of @#$%. I send him corrections just for fun. We should all do it. Really let him know we know he just some freak in his mom's basement crying into his vintage ANH sheets that he'll never find his "Padme". Have you read about his "hot" girlfriend? I'll bet she's about as attractive as Aurra Sing first thing in the morning.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:16 AM
yerssot

we shouldn't start bashing his personal life though...
if he claims he has one, good for him

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 08:02 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

LOL!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 08:34 AM
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Has anyone noticed S.S. is a day behind TF.N in the spoilers?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:24 AM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's quite common. That said, TFN has been known to re-date its spoilers to make it look like they got them first.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 12:19 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FanofSW
Nice Guy!

Angry Lost real money thanks to MS

May months ago I paid "SuperShadow" to access his "premium" area - just before he closed it down without any notice or announcement as to why. He was posting copies of the information released in the Hyperspace section of Starwars.com - I wonder if Lucasfilm forced him to shut the $$ section down.
Be kind to morons like me who didn't know better - I genuinely believed his claims to be a source of real information. His site is dishonest though - we should start an online public call for Lucasfilm to shut him down.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 02:17 PM
Click here to Send FanofSW a Private Message Find more posts by FanofSW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

his claims are BS. Same stuff other sites have. he also changes his claims the second new info comes out on other sites. he'd nobody.
That sucks FanofSW. I'd be so pissed. He seems genuine to people who aren't hardcore fans that know the little details where he fudges info. He has enough good info that people believe him. This is why its good to get info from multiple sources. I thought he was for real for a couple days, thinking he was just making little errors until I started to notice his claims of inheriting SW. I knew that was BS. he sucks.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 02:50 PM
Star_Wars_3

Heres a little summtin about supershadow.

As you undoubtedly know, Mickey Suttle (aka "SuperShadow" on the Internet) is a complete fraud. Anyone who has followed his actions for any length of time will know this to be the case. All during the production of The Phantom Menace, Suttle claimed to be an employee of Industrial Light & Magic assigned to a key position on the Episode I VFX crew. (That's one heck of a commute for someone living in North Carolina!) He also claimed to have visited Skywalker Ranch many times and to have met and worked with George Lucas. Then suddenly one day a disclaimer appears on his website stating that he has absolutely no connection to Lucasfilm, ILM or any of the Lucas companies. No doubt Suttle was contacted by someone within the Lucas organization and told to knock it off.
"SuperShadow" behaved himself for a time until his recent false claim that he is in posession of the completed script for Episode II, a script that by George Lucas' own admission is not yet finished. Says he had receive it from someone named Brad Bender, the supposed head of Lucasfilm Internet Relations. There is no such person at the Lucas companies. Never has been.

Now Mickey Suttle tops everything off by telling the world that he was meeting with George Lucas at Skywalker Ranch on Monday March 20th to go over suggestions for Episode II that he has gathered from the fans, spent the night at the ranch and toured ILM on Tuesday March 21st. But wait, didn't Mickey Suttle say he worked at ILM, had already been to Skywalker Ranch and already knew George? I can tell you for an absolute fact that Mickey Suttle did not set foot on Skywalker Ranch or anywhere on campus at ILM.

None of his claims are true.

So that's the end of that.

Star Wars Episode I- "Fear, fear attracts the fearful, the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent. Fear is my ally./ Darth Maul

Star Wars Episode I- "Fear leads to anger, anger leas to hate, hate leads to suffering./ Yoda

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Star_Wars_3 a Private Message Find more posts by Star_Wars_3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

wow, where'd you get all that? was there an article about that somewhere?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 09:57 PM
yerssot

thought he also had a role in TPM?
oh, he is very switchy when it comes to his job, he has been an editor with Ben Burtt too if I'm not mistaken

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 10:03 PM