KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Garfield - The Movie

Why wont Garfield live up the the comic strip?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Garfield is CGI in a live action movie 11 35.48%
Garfield is protrayed incorrectly 12 38.71%
It has Jennifer Love Hewitt 6 19.35%
Or iyou think t will live up to the comic strip 2 6.45%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Garfield - The Movie
Started by: Mitsubishi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mitsubishi

Garfield

Yo, if anyone out there gives, a live-action Garfield film is in production. Breckin Meyer has been casted as Jon Arbuckle. Bill Murray is doing the voice of Garfield and Jennifer Love Hewitt is playing Arbuckle's love interest. I personally think Will Ferrel should have play Jon, but oh well.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 03:07 AM
Mitsubishi is currently offline Click here to Send Mitsubishi a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsubishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

ahhh, they shoulda kept it a cartoon. we dont need another scooby doo botch.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 08:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

You might be right Backfire, but I am interested to see how Bill Murray will do as the voice of Garfield.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:47 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

bill murray is perfect for the voice.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 08:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SmokingIrishman
The Loathsome Pessimist

Will Ferral might make a good lovable loser (as he always does), but he's no Jon. I can't think of what Brekin looks like, but I'll make sure to note it when I do.

I think a Garfield movie is a great idea. Scooby Doo wasn't bad, either.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 09:40 PM
SmokingIrishman is currently offline Click here to Send SmokingIrishman a Private Message Find more posts by SmokingIrishman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I thought Scooby Doo was, as backfire said, a botched movie.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 02:55 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Breckin Meyer was the main character(Josh) in Road Trip.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:08 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

This has optential, but it has to be one right. Scooby-Doo was alright, but nothing like it should have been.

I would have liked a cartoon, but live action seems to be what people want nowadays.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:11 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

didn't really enjoyed the cartoons they made, so I hope they don't blow it with the movie

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:13 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

garfield again

sorry last time didn't work just post yor ideas and spoilers here by the by jen love hewwit debra messing bill muray brecklin myer have signed on

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:32 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Hey a Smurff movie! That would be fun stick out tongue
Isn't Sarah Michelle Gellar signed on also? I think I read that somewhere blink

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:41 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well according to this she isn't messed Must have mixed up with JLH.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0356634

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:43 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

no sarah michele gellar is for scooby doo

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:57 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

smurfs yeah

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:19 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

I want a hong knog fooey, that was the best cartoon. and if voiced Jakie chan and if acted.......Jakie

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:20 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

None of the above. I am a die hard GArfield Fan. THAT is what should be next (that sentance sounds a bit funny don't you think? or maybe cause its 1 in the morning...) There never was any Garfeild Movie. There should be.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:59 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

there will be that is the whole threads point

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:29 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

i THINK that THEY SHOULD stop desecrating our favourite cartoons and making them into CGI movies............leave them be. They already destroyed the Flinstones.............but if they DARE TO touch the smurfs, snoopy or even Garfield (the king himself), HEADS are gonna roll..........that movie studio deserves to be burnt to the ground !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:32 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

quote:
Originally posted by fini
i THINK that THEY SHOULD stop desecrating our favourite cartoons and making them into CGI movies............leave them be. They already destroyed the Flinstones.............but if they DARE TO touch the smurfs, snoopy or even Garfield (the king himself), HEADS are gonna roll..........that movie studio deserves to be burnt to the ground !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
garfield the movie coming next year am i getting to u yet

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:41 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo god nooo

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:47 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote