KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Universal Darkness OOC and Registry

Universal Darkness OOC and Registry
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Universal Darkness OOC and Registry

Its an Alternate Universe. (Yes again.) Magic is in the world thus weapon technology has not gone beyond that of the Sword and Shield. (Does not mean sword is only weapon.) Mythical creatures roam the land. Unicorns and Fairys for Example along with others. However there are dangerous ones as well. Trolls, Orcs, Ogres, as well as others. Each just as terrirorial as the next and all very primal. (the bad ones anyway) The races of the realm: The Elves. Fairest of them all. Their skill with the Bow and Magics higher above the rest. The Kaja. Cat like beings. Swift and powerful. They are the fastest of the races and many claim smarter then even the elves. The Males of the Race tend to be bigger and more powerful then the Females who tend to be swifter then the Males. Then there are the Humans. their ability to adapt to situations is said to be a marvel. They are highley skilled in many ways. Though unlike the Elves and Kaja, who can specalize in many aspects of their own race, the humans, depending on the individual, become skilled in only one aspect. This leads to higher concentration of Magic or greater strength. Mostly, those humans who go with physical tend to lose there affinity for the Arcane.(Magic) Also those who train in the Arcane rely on Magic so they do not train in Physical. However there are rare occasions when a human will train in all aspects. Though they never became as strong in one aspect as someone who trains in one only, they still have a wider area of skill. For Decades these three races have been uneasy. The humans do not trust the Kara or the Elves. The Kaja think the Elves beleive they are superior to them and the humans only want war. the Elves seeing the humans as brutes and savages and the Kara even more wild. But an evil is spreading across the land. A Corrupt power has taken the most powerful from each race. Corrupted their souls and turned them against their own people. The evil pulsl together the dark creatures of the Realm who are lead by these three, now know as Demi-Evils. All of this, the Corruption of the Three, The rallying of the Dark ones, all organized by a Higher Evil known now by the Three Races as The Dark One. Finally the three Races put down their diffrences and come together to destroy this evil from their realm. What will you do to help cleanse this evil?

Here is where you will be putting your Registry information. I know it took awhile to get this approved but Ush is a very busy guy and we cant rush him... or we all die a horrible and painful, yet funny, Death. Anyway here are the Character Sheets I want you to fill out. If you have any questions about the character sheets then please ask and I shall fill you in.

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaponry:
Skills:
Other Items:
Bio: (Optional)

Remember. Try to make your sheet in tuned with your race. The Kaja are not short creatures. The elfs are not fat people. Ect. Ect.

anyway I hope this works out better then my Elemental RP.... in other words I REALLY hope that ppl ACTUALLY join like they said they would in the Request thread.

Also, The three Evils and the "Dark One" are going to be played by me. If you wish to be one of the three you may PM me and you can tell me why you think you should be one. The "Dark One" is not available for anyone but myself.

Well put in those character sheets and lets do this!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 11:55 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

My Character Sheet!

Name: Chun Chun (Chewn Chewn)
Race: Kaja
Age: Young for a Kaja to be out in the open alone. In Kaja years she would be in middle teens though she has lived many more human years than that. ((Kaja age like Elfs in this if you wish to know.))
Height: 6'6
Personality: Very hyper. She could play all day and not seem tired.... then she just suddenly crashs.
Weaponry: Kaja use Claws and Teeth for Main Weaponry. However they can use other weaponry. Chun uses a Bo Staff.
Skills: Very skilled in hand to hand combat and the Bo Staff.
Other Items: Small pouches on her belt. What is inside them is unknown.
Bio: Very hyper young Kaja. She weilds a Bow staff, though she seems to not be able to use it properly. She is easily offended and hates to be called a little kid though uses that excuss when there is something to be done she doesnt want to do. There is something odd about her and those with good attention to detail would see that.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:22 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: MahMoodEsRood
Race: Kaja
Age: (How old do Kajans...Kajanians...or something live to be)
Height: 6'8
Appearance: Personality: Hot headed, and quick to lose his temper and fight. He's more of a warrior than a diplomat as in a battle of words is a war he never learned how to fight. He's mostly angry all the time, he likes to be feared and appear as the greatest warrior of his people but he is truthfully submissive behind closed doors and searches for the woman who can tame him.
Weaponry: I suppose we only get claws and teeth?
Skills: Tank. Incredible strength and damage soak/durability.
Other Items: Not that I can think of at the moment.
Bio: (Optional)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:25 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(please log in to view the image)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:31 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Kaja CAN have other weapons. and they can live .. lets say... 900 years. ^_^ playing on the 9 lives thing. The elf class is like you would normally think. Life span of hundreds of years.. But just to that extent. They do not live through anything. They die just like a human would but live A LONG TIME

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:32 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

actually im gona tone down the Kaja life span. 900 seems a bit too out there. Lets put it too 300.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:36 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Do the Kaja transform into lions and tigers or do they always stay in Bipedal form?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:43 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

They stay the same. But have you ever seen outlaw star?

Kesha Clan Clan has that feral thing. So lets jsut say that Kaja who have gone through 100 cycles should do it. Cycles meaning years. So naturally young Kaja like my toon cant do it. It also goes for Hunger. If your too hungry you cant change. A human cant run if they are hungry.

Im changing my toons height from 6'6 to 6'1

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Apr 25th, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:45 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
They stay the same. But have you ever seen outlaw star?

Im changing my toons height from 6'6 to 6'1

Its ok, I was about to post a pic of him transformed but I didn't know if they did actually change or not.

Yeah I used to watch Outlaw Star.

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Apr 25th, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:46 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Cato Ronsu
Race: Human
Height: 6'
Appearance: see pic
Personality: rather serious and dedicated to whatever cuase he takes up. He doesn't really have much of a sense of humor or fun, he just does what he feels he needs to.
Weaponry: 2 long swords, a mace, and a dagger
Skills: Master swordsman, and highly skilled in unarmed and blunt weapon combat. Also is able to repair armor and weapons
Other Items: full suit of armor and small pouch with money in it
Bio: He is essentially a wandering warrior always searching for a cuase to fight for.

Attachment: heavy_armored_swordsman-1-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:46 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Edit!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:48 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Okay this is what is going to happen. Im going to open the rp NOW! so that way we three can start it. that way it will be funner when more people join us mid-way. ^_^

Also i was thinking My person and wies guy run into each other since they are basically on the same land. Jalek can run into us later after things... get shakey. Jalek, you will know when that happens.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 12:50 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

There now Jalek can come play too!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:34 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ok i will, btw dont forget to sign up in mine

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:39 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I know. I havent forgoten. Ive been trying to think of who i want to be. ^_^

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:44 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

remember if you cant think of who. u can make one,

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:45 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I know! Now stop talking about YOUR rp in MY rp Registration!!

stick out tongue luv ya

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 02:46 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Name: Can-Yu (refers to himself as "The Great Can-yu"
Race: Elf
Height: 5'10
Appearance: Thin and regal
Personality: Slight inferiority complex, loves boasting about his magical skills, and is extremely smart.
Weaponry: Elven Longbow with specially enchanted arrows: blinding, stunning, etc. His main weapon, however, is his extreme affinity to the arcane. He is one of the most powerful mages of his time.
Skills: Magic
Other Items: An assortment of magical experiments kept in his satchel, which is enchanted to be much bigger on the inside than on the outside. These include a flying carpet he's been working on, which flies for short distances, but tends to get irritable if flone for too long.
Bio: Shown to have exceptional magical abilities even as a child, Can-Yu has been training all his life, perfecting his magical skills. As a result, his body is weak, and if stripped off his magic, will go down easily in hand-to-hand combat (not like thats ever going to happen... "hint hint").

Now i wait for confirmation.

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Apr 25th, 2009 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 03:54 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I like the regal characters who are so full of themselves. Kudos on the bio. I made someone just like him a while ago. Extremely smart and knows he is the shit. Extremely fast and agile but physically weak.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:19 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Thanks Wei smile

I'm extremely new at this and trying to get better.

Scarlet has to approve, right?

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Apr 25th, 2009 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2009 04:22 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote