KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Tarintino on the matrix series

Tarintino on the matrix series
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Tarintino on the matrix series

here a little bit pulled from an interesting interview with ole QT himself, here is whathe said

"I watched Keanu watching and I suddenly felt it," explains Tarantino. [Warning: what follows is definitely an 18 rating verbal explosion] "You know, my guys are all real. There's no computer *****ing around. I'm sick to death of all that sh*t. This is old school with *****ing cameras. If i'd wanted all that computer game bullsh*t, I'd have gone home and stuck my dick in my Nintendo." and later continued; "This CGI bullsh*t is the death knell of cinema. Movies are far too *****ing expensive at the moment and it's killing the *****ing art form. The way it's going, in ten year's time it will officially be killed"

and I couldnt agree more CGI is STUPID!!!!! Neo looks so fake during to much of the movieand even during reloaded he looked extremely cartoonish!!! GO AWAY CGI more like CGGAY!!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:40 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

NEO LOOKS FAKE? YEAH WOTEVA!! mad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:42 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

he sure does, like during the burly brawl I have never seen more blantantly bad CGI effects!!! any of the slow mo looks like im watching cartoons!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:43 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I believe Tarantino is more old cinema type of director so maybe that's why he reacted like that. If you think about it too much CGI can cause a movie to be over cartoonish. Use the CGI as a tool in the movie not as the movie itself. If not? Then why bother with actors?

btw-did you get that quote from that British magazine with Uma's pic on it? Cool review of Kill Bill made by that magazine.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

lol. as much as i like QT's Reservoir Dogs, i think he's just whining like a little *****, cuz revolutions made more money on the first day than kill bill has so far.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:56 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

this is a ****in bullshit post. Until you can prove that this is something that we can all see its bullshit. Why would QT (when on camera, in media spotlight) talk shit about another movie that comes out a month after his, no real competition (maybe until DVD sells come in). he has no reason to talk shit. Usually hollywood people watch what they say especially when commenting on the art created by their peers.

Attachment: negative4.jpg
This has been downloaded 166 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:17 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh yeah, Tarantino DID say this.

But he's a funny guy. Appreciate his films, but I wouldn't listen too much to the guy himself.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gaz9

I know his stuff is cool, but the W. Bros are the daddys, the matrix has so much about it, its going to be talked about for the next 20 years!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:08 PM
gaz9 is currently offline Click here to Send gaz9 a Private Message Find more posts by gaz9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i never liked him and hate him more now mad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:12 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

tarentino is the man. The ebst director at the mommnet. I can't see how he would say that the special effects take away from the art form though. The effects gave a disctint stlye and artistic presentation to the whole thing.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:44 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eatingimpaired
?????????????????????????

the man has turned iunto Agent Newbie.He needs the blinding white light of knowledge to disinfect his agentness.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:50 PM
eatingimpaired is currently offline Click here to Send eatingimpaired a Private Message Find more posts by eatingimpaired Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

QT hates cgi thats why.. its not against the matrix so much as against cgi in general

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:01 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

QT Rocks! All you slackers need yer A$$es Spanked with a lead pipe!

Kill Bill was awsome!

IMO bad cgi just sucks!

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:10 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by spydar1982
this is a ****in bullshit post. Until you can prove that this is something that we can all see its bullshit. Why would QT (when on camera, in media spotlight) talk shit about another movie that comes out a month after his, no real competition (maybe until DVD sells come in). he has no reason to talk shit. Usually hollywood people watch what they say especially when commenting on the art created by their peers.
You're right spydar, your post is BS! As for the Thread, it is right on the money! CGI is going to far over the top. NEO looked fake.

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 09:49 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

I'm sorry ...

Hi guys ...

Somebody saw Kill Bill vol. I? I know that does not have anything to do with the thread (sorry Ush, Omega !!erm ) but in Brazil they had postponed the movie to February... sad

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:23 AM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

well if tarantino said that then screw him.we cant all see the same movies.thats why there is a word called variety.some of us love that computer generated stuff.he can stuff it.not everyone loves his movies if he must know.thats choice.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:51 AM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

l think the guy who posted this thread must give us a link to the interview coz l dont buy it.QT has more brains to know we need variety in the movie ind.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:53 AM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

WTF Quentin can suck his own dick. ****ing dumbass....obviously CGI isn't going to be perfect right now. That's why new technology is being developed everyday to try to make it more and more realistic each time. God, people need to stop stripping down everything and holding it up to the real-world..OBVIOUSLY IT'S NOT GOING TO BE PERFECT, but it's movie for godsakes.

And computer graphics within or out of a movie is as much of an artform as a plain ole movie without it.

****ing tarantino, who the hell does he think he is?

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 03:57 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

about CGI ...

Neo looks fake ??
check again and tell me something about smith .... yes

after Neo gets the "bo", all CGI ...

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 04:01 AM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

For what it was, the Burly Brawl was very well done imo. I don't see exactly why everyone thinks it looked so terrible. No, it wasn't perfect but nonetheless they still managed to pull off a rather impressive fight scene and for that I commend them [Wachowski's].

As for Tarantino, he's more into the old school ways of film making, specifically of a 1970's style. I don't completely disagree with him (some CGI is awful, i.e. The Hulk) but feel he overexaggerated it by saying things like it's "the death knell of cinema" not to mention a lack of maturity during these comments.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 04:07 AM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote