KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Clothing

Matrix Clothing
Started by: brandonbeyond

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
brandonbeyond

Matrix Clothing

Okay i'm trying to make a movie right and i wanna know if i can buy some of those clothes from the matrix. like seraph's GI jacket and umm neo's coat thingy collar and bright color ties. so send me all the links ya got and if i leave in nj and are intersted say something.

This is only the Beginning...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:44 AM
brandonbeyond is currently offline Click here to Send brandonbeyond a Private Message Find more posts by brandonbeyond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

i hear ya man.. wish i could help--i'd kill to have merov's costume in revo

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 08:01 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

why not just visit someone who sews (like a fabric store) and draw them up a design that you'd like them to put together?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:45 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Well, you could just as such. The easiest thing to do, I think, is watch the movie and do some fashion sketches (I'm doing Textiles, leave me 'lone!) or if you're that stuck, get someone else to; if there are already sketches on the Matrix site, you could use those. Design students always need practice wink

AI.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 07:40 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoodSirKnight

Saw an interview on Swedish TV with Kym Barett, the costume designer of all the Matrix movies. She said she'd completed a collection of a Matrix clothes line, but that the studio hasn't released it yet, and that it probably won't.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:25 PM
GoodSirKnight is currently offline Click here to Send GoodSirKnight a Private Message Find more posts by GoodSirKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

ahh, man, I would really like to have all the clothes in the first one, but what they wear in the second one sucks

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:14 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

You can get copies at places like this http://www.consumeradvantage.us/cos...ix_costumes.asp
or here
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/wickedc...ixcostumes.html
or here
http://www.wackyplanet.com/matrixcostumes.html

For whoever was looking for Seraphs costume. Jump down to your local martial arts store. Seraph is wearing a white/beige kung-fu/tai-chi chinese suit. Those you can buy in such a store.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:21 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

but they only show the clothes from the 2nd one!thumb down sad

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:44 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Well, what do you want? Costumes from M1?
Try a search on google.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 01:59 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Im trying to figure out the fabric for seraph's costume...I have a relative who sews sooo good, and maybe I'll try to have her make something for me smile

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:11 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

id kill for neo's preist coat it would be awsome to have................i love that think it looks awsome.......

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 05:52 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bombcosmata

Go to hottopic.com, neo's coat is called the black twill coat.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 08:28 PM
bombcosmata is currently offline Click here to Send bombcosmata a Private Message Find more posts by bombcosmata Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol.. they actually have neos coat at HT... lol...i go there for my clothes... and well i never seen it there......

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:32 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Dragonpisces> It’s cotton.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 01:07 AM
screensaver400

thematrixshop.com/catalog/category.xml?category_id=3939&referral_id=MATC

They used to have neo and the twins, i believe, but no more. Perhaps they ran out?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:02 AM
screensaver400 is currently offline Click here to Send screensaver400 a Private Message Find more posts by screensaver400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Omega>thanks, I gathered some pictures and stuff of him in different positions. I just hope the costume's worth my money.
stinkfist>you shop at hot topic too?? How cool...they do sell the weirdest stuff, but I love it.
The anomaly> The original's great, but imitations are also good if you don't exactly have the money smile

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 11:13 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote