KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban MOVIE

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban MOVIE
Started by: theone0103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban MOVIE

The movie comes out in theaters June 4, 2004.

Does anyone have any Posters? AT ALL?

The movie is supposed to be at least 2 hours and 50 minutes long. But thats only what i heard.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:18 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlitegrl
lilangel

there was a thread like a month ago and there were a lot of hp3 poster.

GO LANCERS!!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 02:51 AM
starlitegrl is currently offline Click here to Send starlitegrl a Private Message Find more posts by starlitegrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

yip i cant wait till it cums out!!!!1

Just luv that line! shame Malfoy!
Oh and don't try an take my Hunni purr-lease!
Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:32 AM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracos_vanilla
I taught Draco smirking

yup me toowink

<-- she looks exactlynlike me ;0 (seriously)

And then I saw him. He was wearing black baggy trousers and black turtle neck jumper. His hair weren't gelled anymore, which made him even more sexy. Snowflakes were flying everywhere around him. He was alone. I loved him like that. I love my Draco...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 08:27 AM
Dracos_vanilla is currently offline Click here to Send Dracos_vanilla a Private Message Find more posts by Dracos_vanilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

The first trailer for it is supposed to be showing in cinemas sometime in December i think

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:28 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starprincess366

the movie is sapossed to come out in early june! i know we have to wait that long. but it comes out in the uk in feb.24th 2004 i think. dam it! i really want to see it. the longer, the better. here a question that been itching me for months.

quidditch is really importent in this book. the have to show the quidditch cup scene and the scene where harrys falls off. but i wondered if they would show the match against raven claw. i didn't seem importnent enough for the filmakers to add but thats when harry is able to get more than a cloud of smoke come out of his wand. so thats a totle of 3 quidditch scenes. they only added 1 in the first two movie when there were plenty of other matches like when snape was referee.( id love to seem him where refferee cloths other than his ussual black) so anyway what do u ppl think? will they add the raven claw match?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:07 PM
starprincess366 is currently offline Click here to Send starprincess366 a Private Message Find more posts by starprincess366 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracos_vanilla
I taught Draco smirking

They should

<-- she looks exactlynlike me ;0 (seriously)

And then I saw him. He was wearing black baggy trousers and black turtle neck jumper. His hair weren't gelled anymore, which made him even more sexy. Snowflakes were flying everywhere around him. He was alone. I loved him like that. I love my Draco...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 03:44 PM
Dracos_vanilla is currently offline Click here to Send Dracos_vanilla a Private Message Find more posts by Dracos_vanilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

quote:
Originally posted by starprincess366
the movie is sapossed to come out in early june! i know we have to wait that long. but it comes out in the uk in feb.24th 2004 i think. dam it! i really want to see it. the longer, the better. here a question that been itching me for months.

what are you serious i live in uk so tell me if that is correct or not. but for my money if u dont have proof about that and it comes out on june 2004. i'd eat my ass with a spoon-honest

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:00 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

The release date is 4th June...for a fact! and in an interview the director said that there will be two quidditch matches and they are bigger and better than in the previous movies. (Can't wait!!!!!)

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 04:12 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

zis that in usa or uk or both... because ive got a spoon ready

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 05:28 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kat121278

Both, it will be released simultaniously around the world to try and limit piracy and leaks or spoilers for non book readers
Just thought you might like to put your spoon away!!!
For those of us that are slightly older, Snape (Alan Rickman) is a major hottie!
no seriously!!!

'I worship Beelzebub. I do his biddings. Do you see any goats around? No, because I sacrificed them.' 'I had nothing to do with the devil dogs. I trained flying demon monkeys to attack the school play.'

Classic BTVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:32 PM
Kat121278 is currently offline Click here to Send Kat121278 a Private Message Find more posts by Kat121278 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

aggggggggggggggghhhhhhh ive just eaten some off my ass and it ****in hurts. wheres a bandage.. help

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:24 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

there was a thread with PoA posters???? which one???

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 11:08 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smart Hermione

does harry get his new broom the fire bolt? coz if he doesn't then the film maker has totally stuffed up!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:00 AM
Smart Hermione is currently offline Click here to Send Smart Hermione a Private Message Find more posts by Smart Hermione Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

well in the book he does but in the film.........thats another story all together

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 11:40 AM
pan weasley ken

Canīt wait till the movie comes out...But I donīt get it if they have the trailer ready in December why is it that the movie comes out in June?

Anyway Sirius and Ron and James are hot!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 07:38 PM
pan weasley ken is currently offline Click here to Send pan weasley ken a Private Message Find more posts by pan weasley ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammb777

Love i can't wait!!!

i can't wait untill the HP3 comes out but i wish it would come out sooner!!!.... i really want to see the part when snape ware's neville's grandmother's dress... it would be good enough for me even if snape is really just a boggard.....i also hope they show hermoine slapping malfoy's face.....(he is sooo cute.... little to young for me though)....
and any guy with green eyes and black hair is bound to be a hottie.....
i hope they plan on hurrying up with the other two move's because i wounder if they will show the "kiss" scene with Harry and Cho!!!....i doubt it though because the movies is supposed to be pg13....if they don't count all the swares from ron's character...i also can't wait to see how fast they can get the FireBolt to go with all the new and advanced graphics....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:36 AM
sammb777 is currently offline Click here to Send sammb777 a Private Message Find more posts by sammb777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

The movie is going to come out on June 4 2004. Confirmed.

POA trailer-----> November 14.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:58 AM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

By the way the movie is not going to come out on Feb 24 2004 in the UK.

It's coming out on June 4 2004 like I said, internationally.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:59 AM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

Prisoner of Azkaban Trailer

Thanks to Counting Down and Jackie for this information on the trailer.
The trailer is set to be released in front of Looney Tunes on November 14th.

Warning: Contains spoilers

Starts out with Warner Bros. with black smoke coming from the back.
Then it cuts to the Hogwarts Express stopped on the tracks.
Then it cuts to Ron and Hermione (I believe) looking at this house in the background.
Then these words come up "Something wicked this way comes.".
Then it shows the carriages going to Hogwarts and on the right of the screen you can see the sign for Hogsmeade.
Then it cuts to Dumbledore, he says "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts.".
Then (I believe it is the sorting ceremony), a choir starts singing.
Then it shows that Knight Bus swerving through traffic and then it shows Harry on the side of the road (similar to The Sun picture).
Then it cuts to Aunt Marge floating up in the air.
Then the next scene you see Draco blowing a paper bird to someone.
Then it shows the trio walking down a hill from Hogwarts.
Then, it shows Snape coming out of the closet and then Lupin is behind Neville and Neville turns Snape into his grandma, the Boggart part.
Then it cuts to Hogsmeade (I believe), there is a sign posted up "Have you seen this wizard?". Sirius is on it.
Then you hear Mr. Weasley's voice talking to Harry "Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban prison".
Then it shows Ron and Hermione on the train scared, I think its when the Dementors are coming in the cabin.
You see Crookshanks for the first time.
Then you see Snape pointing his wand at Harry, but the wand is lit up (Lumos).
Then you see Sirius in his cell.
Then you hear Mr. Weasley's voice again: "Swear to me you won't go looking for Black.".
Then you hear Harry say "Why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?".
Then in the next scene you see Snape blocking the trio, from Sirius?
Then the next part you see Harry under his bed covers and his book lights up.
Then it shows the trio hiding from someone or something by Hagrid's hut.
Then the next scene you see Hagrid's arms in the air and in the background you can see his class running away, I'm guessing its the hippogriff.
Then it shows Dumbledore lighting candles magically.
Then you see Harry doing some sort of spell.
Then (very cool part) you see the dementors hand opening the cabin door to the train.
Then it ends with the choir again, singing "Something wicked this way comes".
Then it says "Summer 2004".
Total running time: 1 minute 26 seconds.

Courtesy of Mugglenet.

There are also really good fan-made posters in Mugglenet. Not official ones though.

Last edited by [Ms_dEaTh] on Nov 4th, 2003 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:14 AM