KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Henry- Portriat of a seril killer

Henry- Portriat of a seril killer
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Henry- Portriat of a seril killer

i got a question i just watched most of this movie but i thought that this movie was the one on boogymen that had the guy that killed cause the people with the bleeding mouths told him to or sumthing or is that a diffrnt movie but this movie is very very good so far very twisted movie

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:40 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

one of the best horror films of all time, extremely haunting. I'm glad you like it deniro smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Crap I haven't seen it, a disadvantaged of living in Mexico. A poor supply of horror movies.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:05 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

sad not only in mexico. I live in south cali and i can barely find any horror movies. There WAS this small movie store near my house....it closed down a few years ago sad it had the best horror movies.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

hockey, where in south cali you live?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 04:35 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

what moive was it that was in the movie boogymen where the guy kills his theripist in the end and then she sees what he sees wich is all the dead people with the bleeding mouths i thought that this movie was it but so far it doesnt show ne sighns of ending like that but still i very original movie they do some werid shit in it

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:03 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Otis is definatley one of the scariest "Movie Monsters" ever
and you guys should join netflix.....$20 a month, and you get an endless supply of any horror movie you can imagine. Here are a few obscure titles you will never find anywhere but there
The Prowler
The ToolBox Murders
RedNeck Zombies
and yes they have the Anchor Bay Dawn of The Dead available!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:08 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i cant wait to finish this endiung cause u said otis was so does he take over rather then henry cause i thought henry was more brutal but i still got a lil bit more of the movie to go

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:07 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Well its Otis and his Necrofilia that is most disturbing, That one scene with the Family, and Otis snaps the kids neck then trys to rape his dead mom all while the dad watches. WOAH

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 02:42 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, that is an amazing scene.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:24 PM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

It's such a dark movie. It's one i don't want to see again, even though I normally love any movie involving a serial killer...

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:57 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

You should see Irreversible Striel, you'd probably like it. Great movie, but nearly impossible to watch.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:23 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

aint there a sequal to this movie?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:24 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, havent seen it, heard its bad.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:26 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

jw, this first one aint anything too be prud of thu

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:31 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

It's one of the greatest horror films of all time, definately something to be proud of.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:38 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

lol, ya right It aint even scary lol in BF's face sorry no offence

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:49 PM
BackFire

Well there are many people who feel its one of the scariest films of all time. Simply because, as the title says, it's a portrait of a serial killer. It is extremely realistic and believable. And that alone makes it terrifying.

Whether you like it or not, the fact remains that it was one of the most unique horror films ever made, nothing like it had been made before...and nothing has been since. Nothing captured the eerie realism of a realistic serial killer like it did.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:54 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

well I'm just gonna watch it tonight again, too see if it's so reallistic as you say, it's been a long time since I saw it

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:57 PM
BackFire

It's very realistic, after watching it, my mother immediately locked all the doors and was paranoid for several hours. That is success, if a movie can do that to a person. (note my mother wasnt the only person this happened too, when it was first released, people were terrified to leave their houses unlocked, and to go out at night)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:04 PM