KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Jedi Spirit?

Jedi Spirit?
Started by: Lames.s.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lames.s.
Seraphic

Jedi Spirit?

I'm looking for any guesses about a possible Jedi spirit to apperar in episode III to give resolution to the disappearing Jedi issue. Realizing that thete does not need to be one, I believe the film would be that much better if there was so....The most logical choice would be Qui-Gon Jin, however in my opinion for some strange reason I think its going to be Mace.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I hope we are gonne be let in on the "secret" behind the jedi ghohst/spirit thing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:39 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh, mace is gonna be alive in ep. 3.......at least for part of it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:42 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I am betting on QGJ if any

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:54 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

good bet...im with ya...damn!!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah it worries me too RJ

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:55 AM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

my money's on QGJ

MAYBE some fallen jedi at the end or some point in the movie

i also wanna see it explained....hopefully not a religious explanation

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, guys, but latest buzz is that Liam says he is not invovled with the film. Could be a dummy but... looks not good.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 03:51 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

should check again but thought that dude that did the HS chat that saw the script was pretty inconclusive about Liam Neeson being in EpIII

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 04:32 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Liam indicated otherwise in interview.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

it'd rock for QGJ to make an apperance in Ep. III
QGJ rocks

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

i heard an interview with Liam saying he was in III. When was the interview that said he wasn't?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:33 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

darn it, must have got the wrong guy in mind, wasn't paul ends messed

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 06:36 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This isn't literal confirmation but it looks bad. Taken from TFN:

"The Toronto Sun reports:

The Star Wars franchise can no longer be taken seriously, according to one former Jedi master.
"Ummm, well, they've kind of got silly now, haven't they?" actor Liam Neeson told The Toronto Sun yesterday while doing interviews for his latest film, the forthcoming ensemble romantic comedy Love Actually.

"That last (Star Wars movie) was just pyrotechnics, you know," Neeson said of Episode II -- Attack of The Clones, lamenting that the "computerized stuff" fails to connect with either the actors or audiences.

Neeson said he expects nothing different when Episode III, in which he is not involved, is released in 2005 to complete the prequel trilogy.

Yet Neeson has no regrets about his own participation in Star Wars lore, despite feeling that he did less than stellar work in 1999 in Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace.

"The one I did, I loved working on it," he said, "and I loved working with George Lucas."

Neeson played Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi master knight who counsels Obi-Wan Kenobi and the young Anakin Skywalker.

"Admittedly," Neeson said with a wane smile, "we all come across as pretty wooden. But a lot of that was interacting with blue screen, which was difficult and was also a great challenge, you know, to try to make it seem as an everyday thing that (you're with) a winged beast that talks."

Blue screen is an in-studio process in which actors literally perform in front of a giant blue screen, replaced later with computerized special effects. "But listen," Neeson said, "I'm glad I did it."

Looks like we won't be seeing the ghost of Qui-Gon in Episode III."

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 12:20 AM
Fire

too bad

well maybe Mace his ghost

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOB Yup its me

Ok, first off: Qui-Gon Jinn's body DID NOT dissappear, so he has no spirit. So my guess would be no spirits. Obi Wan's and Yoda's Bodies dissappeared at death, while Qui-Gon's didn't. So, I think that there will be no spirits.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 01:12 AM
Click here to Send BOB Yup its me a Private Message Find more posts by BOB Yup its me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOB Yup its me

Even if Quit-Gon did come as a ghost, it would create a MONSTER of a plot-hole. Obi-Wan's body in ANH dissappeared and Yoda's body in ROTJ dissappeared at death. Qui-Gon's didn't. So the body must dissapper to make a spirit. More than likely no ghost.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 01:18 AM
Click here to Send BOB Yup its me a Private Message Find more posts by BOB Yup its me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

It's me. I am a Jedi who died in a past life, and I will appear in the third Star Wars movie.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 01:36 AM
Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

well there go's my money

though,they could be just tryin to throw us off

we'll see in 2005

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 04:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DINO
PURE FORCE!

there is no doubt that ep3 will feature a jedi in spirit form!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 05:22 AM
Click here to Send DINO a Private Message Find more posts by DINO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote