KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X3: Jean killed Cyke?!

X3: Jean killed Cyke?!
Started by: peejayd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dyajeep

Question X3: Jean killed Cyke?!

* what was that all about? is this storyline confirmed? did Cyke really dies in the movie, at worse, in Jean's hands? eek!

* wow, that's stupid IMO... i hope the movie writers should just stick to the comics storyline... stupid writers... mad

* request: what's the issue on the Cyke versus Juggy thread? can someone please post a link to that thread? thanks! wink

* i hope Cyke would not die in the movie... Cyke rules, but movie writers always make him a wuss... not A-okay... sad

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:02 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

There are a lot of theories out there, and this rumor circulated after the review of the first rough draft was leaked half a year ago. Many things in the movie has been altered since then.

Now, I'm not saying that the part where Jean kills Cyclops isn't going to happen, but at the same time, it's pretty much just a rumor. It is in NO way confirmed. Don't let the teaser fool us, the filmmakers may be milking on this controversy, lol.

Last edited by shadowy_blue on Feb 6th, 2006 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:12 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Thats for ruining it for me.....

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:14 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Nothing was ruined, lol.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 04:27 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

once and for all, (but i know not for the last time) but just because you hear about it on the internet doesnt mean its true. my thoughts: studio misdirection.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 11:15 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

yeah, i've been reading Hype's forums lately and there's a bunch of crazy thoughts going in there.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 12:35 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

i just cant believe after how badly x-men 2 ended that thats all we're in for.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 03:09 AM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

well...we can only hope for the best.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:51 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Jesus... was the death of Xavier in tht leaked script too?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:14 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

X-2 didn't end badly? That ending was the business!

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:40 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Why in all the gods of marvel creation would jean kill cyclops I know it may be a rumor but jesus. Even when jean was dark phoenix she still had feelings for cyclops and that was one of the things that had brought her back, that's not my problem wolverine taking over that's my problem.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:10 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I reckon Cyclops dies then...
Jean hooks up with Logan (?????AAAAAHHHHHH)
Hank hooks up with Ororo
Bobby stays with Rogue
Colossus stays single because he's a soddin' bissexual, though he might shag little Kitty

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 01:51 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yeayea44

i cn't believe that jean actually kills cyke it's stupid, they just should stick to the original storyline on the dark pheonix saga

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:40 PM
yeayea44 is currently offline Click here to Send yeayea44 a Private Message Find more posts by yeayea44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoLdPhAnToM47
X-Man

i think somehow they are going to use this "so called cure" on jean, and its going to drive the pheonix out of her

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:03 PM
GoLdPhAnToM47 is currently offline Click here to Send GoLdPhAnToM47 a Private Message Find more posts by GoLdPhAnToM47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katie123
Pyro Princess

I hope ur right phantom

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 09:22 PM
Katie123 is currently offline Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yeayea44
i cn't believe that jean actually kills cyke it's stupid, they just should stick to the original storyline on the dark pheonix saga

It's not even confirmed. Jeez people, relax!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:43 AM
Kovacs86

It might not happen! It could be Dr Spock's funeral... right?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:16 AM
Katie123
Pyro Princess

hey do you know if jean dies AGIAN in the end of the third?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:05 PM
Katie123 is currently offline Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Originally posted by Katie123
hey do you know if jean dies AGIAN in the end of the third?

Nobody (except the filmmakers and actors) "knows" anything as spoiler-ish as that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:10 PM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: X3: Jean killed Cyke?!

Originally posted by peejayd
* what was that all about? is this storyline confirmed? did Cyke really dies in the movie, at worse, in Jean's hands? eek!

* wow, that's stupid IMO... i hope the movie writers should just stick to the comics storyline... stupid writers... mad

* request: what's the issue on the Cyke versus Juggy thread? can someone please post a link to that thread? thanks! wink

* i hope Cyke would not die in the movie... Cyke rules, but movie writers always make him a wuss... not A-okay... sad
i swear if what you said is correct when i watch x3, i will be ****ing pissed off. Do not ever put the mother****ing spoilers in the titles, dammit. Say X3 Spoilers or something. I will be mother****ing pissed off if what you say is true.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:09 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote