KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » fantastic four rpg

fantastic four rpg
Started by: saintsaucey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
saintsaucey

fantastic four rpg

I've been wanting to do a fantastic four rpg for a while but I need some people to agree to it in order to make it effective. I think the ff and their villains would make a decent self contained rpg with out including the avengers and other marvel characters. the few exceptions would be

Spider-man
Black Panther
The Inhumans
Daredevil
Luke Cage
and Doctor Strange

The villains would be
Mole Man, the Skrulls, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Doctor Doom, Puppet Master, Kang the Conqueror/Rama-Tut/Immortus, Blastaar, the Frightful Four, Annihilus, Galactus, and Klaw. the Wizard, Impossible Man, Red Ghost, Mad Thinker, Super-Skrull, Molecule Man, Diablo, Dragon Man, Psycho-Man, Ronan the Accuser, Salem's Seven, Terrax, Terminus, Hyperstorm, and Lucia von Bardas.

I want at least five people committed to it before I commit to building the board for it.

my email is [email protected] email me if you are interested

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 03:06 PM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Spam.....Dude read the rules first.Second if you think most of the girls here are gonna play as guys your seriously mistaken.Madusa,crystal and Invisble woman won't cut it.your gonna need Mrs.Marvel,She hulk,Spider-woman and some of the x-chicks to get the females in it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:27 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

And you forgot about namor and namorita.See the FF are like Spider-man.They link up to other charactor so to limit an group is also not an wise idea.They link up to Mephisto >Ghostrider>Blade(who if I'm right can link up to storm)>to the X-men>Spider-man & the Hulk>Avengers>Link up just about every other hero or hero team

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:46 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote