KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Just saw it... The 2 one....

Just saw it... The 2 one....
Started by: Twisted Mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

Laugh Just saw it... The 2 one....

That was one of the best movies i have seen in forever!!! i loved it!!! It was a lot batter then what i thought it was going to be... so far this is my fav movie!

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:18 AM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Wow, after just seeing it once? Wait till you see it more.. it just gets better and better smile Welcome by the way. :P

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:19 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

and better and better and better

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:21 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Welcome...and better and better and better and...i lost count o how many times i've seen it somewhere around 50...and that was a while ago...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:22 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

Lol trust me i am going to watch it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again....*keeps going for 3 hours* Yeah but that will have to be after my b-day cuz i get my money and then i can buy it... right now i just rented it... sad but hey i get it very soon!

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:30 AM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

That's cool, hope you enjoy it. Check out loadsa threads in here to learn more about it smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:32 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

welcome and enjoy

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:38 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

ok i will

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 12:47 PM
rysdigital
the end has come

welcome cool

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:11 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

wilkommen cool

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:34 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote