KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Dont screw its funny!

Dont screw its funny!
Started by: Plasma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

Angry Dont screw its funny!

Read it!

Its quite funny! altho i now want to hit the person who 'wrote' it!

mad

http://ter.air0day.com/index.php?script=matrixreloaded

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:24 AM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

urm...what r we supposed to be reading?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:25 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

sorry!

im retarded

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague.
And we are... the cure.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:26 AM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no ur not stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:27 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

LOL, thats pretty entertaining

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:23 PM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Lol yeah I've seen that before it's quite good.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:26 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:33 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I think that sucked more than reloaded did.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:27 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

gabriel posting an opinion is one thing.. which is fine.. but why come on an all matrix forum to tell people their posts suck and the movie their talking about sucks..

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 06:44 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Maybe he liked some part but thought it sucked.. it's fair enough, he can play Devil's Advocate if he wants to aswell.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:04 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

that he can but a good devils advicate would try to make others think it sucked by perhaps providing some opinion other than it sucked.. whereas just saying it sucked makes you someone just tryin to start shit rather then display an opinion and sway people one way or the other

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:23 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote