KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Choose Who Dies

Who is most likely to die
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Neo 9 30.00%
Trinity 2 6.67%
Morpheus 8 26.67%
Agent "He's Not Reading Like An Agent" Smith 11 36.67%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Choose Who Dies
Started by: spydar1982

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spydar1982
What Up G?

Choose Who Dies

We know someone is going to die. I would hate to see any of the 4 main characters go (neo, trin, morpheus, smith). Someone is going to die and there is nothing we can do about it (he he he). Now please try not to vote in terms of how you feel towards the character but more so in relating to the story. I'll give you an example (sorry Korri I gotta use you) don't vote Trinity because she is a "shit face cow" (lol x 100), but because she will sacrifice her life for Neo (again...). Get it? Cool. Hopefully it won't be these four, but these are your choices.

Last edited by spydar1982 on Oct 22nd, 2003 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:46 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

lmao shit faced cow... well i duno, i voted neo coz its the most shocking.. kinda went against ur rules sorry and i cant be bothered for being neat and grammatically correct in this post... although i'll probably edit it tomorrow stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 01:52 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
husky321

Neo is not the most shocking because he already died. Everyone expects him to sacrifice himself. I hope Smith dies.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:24 AM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

My vote is for Ghost to die...

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:30 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

You're right.. Neo isn't the most shocking but for some reason I want him to die... yes.. I broke the rules!!!

"But we well know that the reason most of us are here is because of our affinity for disobedience." laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:02 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

TRINITY!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 11:31 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

trinity already die... (sorry korry)... but i think neo, trin and smith are most likely to die, specially smith

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:17 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

They all die.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:22 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Ooh that'd be cool

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:29 PM
furryman
honky

the only person on your list who hasnt died as such yet is morpheus

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:11 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARKVIRUS

I think neo will definately die. It would be epic...friggen epic I tell ya!.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:56 PM
DARKVIRUS is currently offline Click here to Send DARKVIRUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARKVIRUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:33 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

yeah i think neo will die too. I think with all the talk in the trailers about him being scared that he isnt coming back. I think he sacrifices hisself for man kind. I think thats when he walks into that orange energy field and those tenticle things take him...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:58 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

this is depressing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:02 PM
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by spydar1982
yeah i think neo will die too. I think with all the talk in the trailers about him being scared that he isnt coming back. I think he sacrifices hisself for man kind. I think thats when he walks into that orange energy field and those tenticle things take him...

angel jesus loves us smile

ps. im athiest

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:20 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

my thoughts exactly

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:23 PM
Korri

sad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 05:30 PM
forumcrew

what if M3 was a choose your own adventure movie and the audience voted as it went along.. then we really could choose who dies.. poor trinity korri would have everyone she knows votin her out of there...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:08 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i voted for B*tchface and im proud of it!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:09 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! NEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!

Ok, im calm, but, Korri, say it one more time and sissyboy IS MINE!!! and im not talking about for tea and crumpets, either...this would be Duel to the Death, and i'm not gonna be the loser...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 08:00 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote