KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Name that song

Name that song
Started by: jiggaman8604

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

Name that song

What is the name of the song that accompanies the fight scene between neo and the 3 agents when the meeting takes place...this has gotta be the best or second best score on the soundtrack.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:23 AM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Furious Angels by Rob Dougan --- I got his album and there's the instrumentals on it big grin

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:24 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jiggaman8604
Paintballer!

thx so much, i personally think it rivals any musical score in any movie ever made... Rob is a geneous and so is Don

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:26 AM
jiggaman8604 is currently offline Click here to Send jiggaman8604 a Private Message Find more posts by jiggaman8604 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

And when Don combines with Juno Reactor, we get the best techno to hit the earth! Ohhh man I can't wait for the Revs soundtrack *drools* Duno bout the rest of ya, but I'm really into the choral/opera beatdowns that are in store. It's just my kinda music! Also, E.S. Posthumus made some trailer music for Reloaded, one track used being "Elba" which was a brilliant piece sung in Latin, as far as I know.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:30 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Anyone know the music that begins the International Trailer before Tarawa?? It's the technoish music that plays during the Oracle's speech--- and it's in the Theatrical trailer as well, when Neo gets jacked in by the machines. Anyone have a clue?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:31 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

find me a sample of the music, and ill tell you who it is, im a HUGE fan of electronic music, and i must say, Rob D really out did himself on the original and instrumental versions of Furious Angels, i just wish that fight scene lasted longer.

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:29 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

K, here's a link to the file:
http://www.angelfire.com/de3/matrixpix/namethattune.zip
Please know what it is... it's been bothering me for so long!!! sad
I clipped them out from the International and Theatrical trailers, in case anyone was wondering, but I expect y'all to know that by now.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:07 AM
nickysan

Tarawa by James Newton Howard is by far the best song on any of the matrix revolutions trailers i hope its in the movie (the song thats on the trailer after the movie)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:17 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yes, we all love Tarawa, but we want to know what the song before it is!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:19 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

wow...hmm ok...well, that trailer was freakin bad ass, baine was flaming, that was cool as hell, but other than the music, i have no idea, thats not any kindof electronic music, thats possibly something from the score but i dunno

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:21 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Aahhhh, it sounded electricish with the constant boo boo boo boo.... does anyobody know out there WHAT THIS IS???? No idea where it could be from, maybe the score, maybe not, but as far as I know, it was taken from another song, and I can't find anyplace on the entire interent that knows what it is.... where can I possibly contact anyone related to trailer making so I can get my question answered? anyone?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:23 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

i dont know, the quality vid you showed me sucks, so its kindof distorted, but as far as i can tell, its just trailer filler music

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:26 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Juno Reactor's song in "Final Flight of the Osiris" is pretty good too. Wut was that called again? Its the song that was going on when Jue and Thadeus were in the dojo.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:38 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

Conga Fury but thats the Animatrix Edit, get the original, way better and longer

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:38 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, i thought i heard somthing like dat befo, thanxthumb up

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:41 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

i pretty much cant stand linkin park (although they have a top notch live show) Mr. Hahns track was pretty cool... maybe you gotta be a "real" hiphop fan to understand... or a dj...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:42 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

.........ok where did linkin park come from? dont ever say anything about linkin park in relation with electronic music, theyre good rockers in transition, but the only electronic track they have is Mr. Hahns, which is a good track and so is linkin park, but they are not electronic music

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:44 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well, they were on the soundtrack, maybe that might be the reason, by the way, session was ok, just kik back musicthumb up

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:46 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

oh yeah, forgot about session, good song too, ok i kindof see where you got it from...we were discussing juno reactor and you pull linkin park out, so i was like....:-\

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:47 AM
spydar1982
What Up G?

yeah i didnt read the whole thread sorry.. i was just refering to the sdntrck

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:47 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote