KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Backfire

Backfire
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Angry Backfire

It is appalling to see what y'all have said to him. Despite the fact he disagreed with our view, and i had a quarrel with him, he did NOTHING to deserve the flaming that occured in here earlier today. I cannot believe what happened. I wrote him and told him that i was sincerely sorry for what was done today, because there was no reason for that. If anything, all it did was to show how immature some people, even in this forum, can be. I hope y'all are as sorry as i am about this...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:36 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

You make no sense.."It shows how immature people can be"..So you mean him and a few in here right? then you stick up for him??after saying that hes immature???..read his past posts and threads all through these forums.he deserves whatever he gets...I actually thought you would be against his idiotic bullshit,,but apparently your like Ushgarak and could give a shit less,,who cares if it was a dare to get peoples goat..Hes a ****ing loser and doesnt need to be in the matrix forum

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:42 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

This again...?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:46 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Hey,,I think Jedi enjoys this shit and comes from nowhere to start it allover again...Jedi is like evildead,,a backfire buddy....this forum is becoming very sickening..I think I will soon go to another...Or maybe their all like this..

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:49 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

(Their? You mean They're*) Sorry that's a pet peeve. Anyway, no one is a backfire buddy or whatever you say, just leave it ok. Jedi and EvilDead are smart people and in a way they're right. Backfire had his fun. If you feel so strongly, tell it to him on his regular forum. I think it's the Horror Movies one. Just lighten up and have a laugh.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:52 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

whatever......Hes the one who started the thread and your telling me to lighten up? He sounds pretty serious in the the first post..And no,,evildead is not smart..he is a dumb bastard.(dont bother saying im dumb because of punctuation,etc...)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:58 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

No i am not a "backfire buddy", but it sickened me to see how almost EVERYONE started flaming him.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:59 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

Who the hell are you to tell people they cant flame him when he does shit like that? Your a nobody JEDI...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:01 AM
audioheem

Bjn, I've said nothing that was a shot at you so please, don't start with me ok. The lighten up was aimed at everyone about things like this ok?

P.S. - Wasn't gonna say anything about your punctuation anyway... you said it though stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:01 AM
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

OH,,IM LIGHTENED!!!!.............wheres my ritalin?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:03 AM
audioheem

I.. don't.. know. I have this pretty chloroform though big grin

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:05 AM
spydar1982
What Up G?

I like the fact that Jedi stood up and said something. Cookie for you (light side points too - if you play SWKOTOR...) It was definitely wrong to have everyone gang up on him in the way he did. I mean its just the Matrix its not like he was going against the Troops or something (extreme sarcasm) But who even cares. After seeing those new spots I could care less about the guy. There are two threads started about him already. 0 was enough already. Lets all have a cookie and feel better. Whats the vase on the way out...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:07 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

you can drink it right????hmmm??

DeNiro

just to let everyone know i was also dared to make that thread so i never back down froma dare actully i luv the matrix and always will i thought that movie kicked major ass it was great but ne wa to bjn74 yeah i get all A's and B's so i am not ur typical meathead so i think i just blew ur lil theroy in my last thread out of the water

DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

No you dont meathead.....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:09 AM
audioheem

Alright alright and there it ends.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:10 AM
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

nooooo.here it ends.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:11 AM
audioheem

It ends tonight.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:11 AM
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

We missed you....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:13 AM
audioheem

Wrong order but ok.. hopefully coz we've messed this thread up, it will be closed and all will be forgotten.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:21 AM