KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » NEO can not Move Clouds!

NEO can not Move Clouds!
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning NEO can not Move Clouds!

OKAY!!!

All you people whio think that NEo can move clouds... Well he can't. Then you might say, "YES HE CAN I SAW HIM DO IT IN RELOADED!" well the thing is, he didn't. There is such a thing as wind resistance (I am not sure that is what it is called) but this is how it works:

When you make your hand go through water, you see the ripples that form IN FRONT of your hand? It is your hand pushing the water. It is the same thing with Neo, He pushes the Air IN FRONT off him unwillingly. And the thing with the clouds spiralling in back of him can be explained with Piloting Training and the effects of low/high presseur that happens to a wing.

First things first The shap of a wing is of a Streched ball that is flat in the middle (please log in to view the image) The air on top passes much faster then the air on the bottom, Therefor there is "less" on top. If there is less then the pressurs is MUCH smaller. Scince the pressure on top is smaller then on the bottom, the wing is literly sucked up.

Now, The air naturally tries to keep the ressurs equal everywhere. So the air on the bottom tries to go on top. (please log in to view the image) This makes a funnel that streches off the plan and is the leading factor of Turbalence. This is Called a Vortex. Have you ever seen A shuttle Atlanta Land in the desert? There you see prim examples of Vortex.

THAT is what made the Clouds spiral down. Neo's body shape that acted like a wing (his coat helped, also his head was up making sort of a wing)

AND VOLĄ!!! Theory Explained!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 05:56 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

whoa.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 05:59 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

Yeah but we are talking about a virtual world here, where the rules can be bent. Does it even matter anyway its just a cool effect to show Neo is a bad ass now.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:04 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

what, where did we see him move clouds? (he says having seen reloaded 17 times)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:11 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
husky321

You are forgetting that Neo is being portrayed right now as a messiah. Jesus was thought to have walked on water and the rules of this world did not apply to him. The rules do not apply to Neo.If neo was just a regular guy then things like wind resistance would matter. If neo was just a regular guy then he would not be able to stop machines by himself. Neo has supernatural abilities

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:18 PM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

neo moves the clouds after the sewer meeting on his way to the oracles abandoned apt.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 06:20 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

who ever said Neo moved the clouds? i didn't...and just because neo can bend the rules doesn't mean the matrix can bend the rules, thus, if neo flies through the clouds, they are gonna "sense" wind, and move with it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:33 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by husky321
Jesus was thought to have walked on water and the rules of this world did not apply to him.

You are forgetting that he Walked on the DEAD sea and people back then weighed less and all (even threre it could not walk THAT MUCH) And everything in the Bible can be Scientifically explain (well MOST things) but lets not get into religion.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:15 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

i think jedi is right about this. read his post.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:17 PM
Sifer

Hrmm, he can fly, but he can't move clouds - Interesting theory... (*insert sarcasm here*) big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 10:41 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Gawd! What's this about moving clouds?! Birds can shift clouds if they fly fast enough! At Neo's speed he can shift CARS,WINDOWS!...duh! U would think what's exciting is the fact that he can fly! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 10:45 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

CHILL OUT DUDES!!! I NEVER THOUGHT HE COULD MOVE CLOUDS!!!! I There where many people (mostly younger people) who that that Neo could move the clouds then said there is MWAM then said Why doesn't he move the clouds in real world??? I posted this here so they would see and understand (hopefully, I made it as clear as possible) HOW the cars and stuff where being pulled in "the" passing Neo......

I also think this should be in the "Newcommers this has already been posted / read this" thread.....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 11:27 PM
Sifer

Where Neo's goin', he aint gonna need to fly or move clouds smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:50 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

haha its obvious crash wants to be a teacher.. i mean look at those detailed diagrams.. although i do have one question.. why does it matter if he can move clouds? is he going to attack smith with them.. i mean really how helpfull could this be anyway

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 04:07 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

exactly what forumcrew said! theres absolutely no need for him to move cloud, he can simply see thru it if he wants to. if he wanted to he could, i mean he can move things with his mind (remember the swords flying off the wall and into his hand in the balcony fight). so if he WANTED to he could, but theres simply no need to when the cloud moves in his wake anyway. forgive me crash but i saw no reason for such a detailled explanation when u could have just said that the clouds move due to neo's effect on his surroundings when he flies, rather than the assumption that they move because he wants them to

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 03:58 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

DUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This entoire thread is to say that NEO CAN NOT MOVE CLOUDS and that I NEVER BELEIVED HE COULD it was made because there are A LOT more people then you think say that Neo Can move clouds, So this was made for them!!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:25 AM
forumcrew

let um be dumb then... its funnier that way

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:49 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

Wait, the clouds are moving outside my window... it's, it's....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:35 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Neo con do whatever he wants angel

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:48 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Korri: You are correct. He changes things as he sees fit smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 12:48 PM