KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Confusion - Report

Confusion - Report
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Confusion - Report

I was searching around for the best villian and was wondering why Raz happened to close this thread....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f65/t29983.html

which he said contains a link to another thread.....with something totally different??

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f65/t11899.html

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:23 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

laughing out loud

guess he just missed a few numbers

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:24 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

confused i see

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:42 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Fire told me they're working on it in the mod lounge... well... they're mocking Raz but heck wink

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol i would think so hehe

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:22 PM
yerssot

but lets not mock him in public eek!

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:24 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

*hushes it down*

Discos - so glad I reported this huh, I own Raz now evil face

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:26 PM
yerssot

we could have mocked him in secret if you didn't wink

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:26 PM
Kes
Philie

Waiting for Raz to reply.
This is pointless thou so...closing--closed

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:21 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote