KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » have you been to this site before?

have you been to this site before?
Started by: vamos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vamos

have you been to this site before?

i can't post web addresses yet so the next few liens spell it out:

w
w
w
c
o
d
e
-
m
a
t
r
i
x
n
e
t
/

seems to have the end credits, some downloads, interviews etc
its in french so isn't ideal but thought it was interesting

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:28 PM
vamos is currently offline Click here to Send vamos a Private Message Find more posts by vamos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for that. Glad I took A2 French now big grin

I guess this shows the twins really aren't in Revolutions. Is it that much of a surprise they don't even put them in the END credits?

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:38 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

u know you could of just typed it with spaces in it.. like www. code-matirx.net

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:09 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

and yes we have seen that site

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:10 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

seen it yeah

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

and i dont think this proves the twins arnt in it.. they are one of the most popular characters in the films, and we only got a glimpse of them fighting.. plus in reloaded id hardly say they died.. its pretty obvious they didnt actually. I think they just arnt in the trailers to keep it somewhat suspensefull about if they are in fact alive... but i all but garuntee we will be seeing our albino rastafarian martial arts friends again, tiny ass razors included

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:11 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh huh, so why aren't they in the END credits?

Look, I know you guys all like the twins, but based on all the evidence, don't you think it's more likely that they're not in it?

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:16 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

Neo : 'it ends tonight'
Smith : 'i know it does, i've seen it'

eek!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:23 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:24 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

laughing out loud

OR if you're one of THOSE idiots...

"It ends tonight"
"I dunno, the spoiler says it ends tomorrow!"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 04:25 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

what evidence do you have those are the real credits?

forumcrew

why were ont he have u seen this site thread.. have you seen this site!
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/...atrixnames.html

if u have then well good for you.. if not.. i think ull find it a good read

smokin'

Korri

funny!! laughing out loud

JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Apparently the entire end credits won't be posted until after November 5th, although they posted most of them now...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 07:06 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote