KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions Extended Ending..ITS FOR REAL..WARNING!! SPOILER!!

Matrix Revolutions Extended Ending..ITS FOR REAL..WARNING!! SPOILER!!
Started by: Shizumaru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shizumaru

Matrix Revolutions Extended Ending..ITS FOR REAL..WARNING!! SPOILER!!

After having defeated Agent smith Neo is unplugged by the mainframe and returns to his normal self in the real world. The Machine speaks:

Int.: 01 mainframe

[ Night ]

Machine: You have succeeded. The multiplication has ended, the virus has been removed.

Neo: And Zion?

Machine: The process has been stopped, the drones have selfterminated and area Z1 (Zion) is safe for humans. As we promised.

Neo: What about the rest? Humanity?

Machine: In 32 seconds the Matrix will reboot and humans will remain connected. The new version will allow for a stable unplug as long as it's obtained by human free will. A systematic unplug from our side will result in immediate death!

Neo: So people will have to find out for themselves, but how?

Machine: Like it happened before it will happen again. Some minds aren't compatible with the matrix. It will happen in a stable rate and in time once the dark skies clear, you the free people, will set the rest free.

Neo: And what am I?

Machine: You are an anomally, a threat to our very existence.

A [connect spike] is slammed into the neck of Neo once again and the screen turns black. The only sound is that of the Zero1 city's monotonous alarm signals. Then the sound of these begin to change into a familiar sound. The sound of an alarm on a clockradio. Some big bright stribes intercuts the darkness of the screen and as the camera slowly moves backwards we see the bright stribes turn into:

6:15

Int.: Thomas Andersons appartment

Day

On the display of a clockradio while the alarm is making noise.

A hand comes into view shutting the alarm off, it is Thomas Anderson (Neo).

As he awakes we can see he is immensely confused. Suddenly he looks up and utters

Neo: Morpheus?

He rushes to his computerscreen and does all sorts of searches using names as Morpheus, trinity, etc. but nothing comes up! After a while he graps a coat and and leaves. He has tears in his eyes and is clearly on a verge of breakdown! As he reaches the busy New York street he is blinded by the bright sunlight and gets dizzy. He gets on his knees with his face burried in his hands, suddenly he looks straight up and screams...

Ext.: New York street

Sunny Day

Neo: THIS IS NOT REAL!!! YOU ARE NOT REAL!!!

Suddenly something grabs his attention. It moves to slowmotion as we see a truck enter our view on the street, on its side it has a giant "Tasty Wheat" add. Neo slowly gets up on his feet, just staring at the wheat commercial, clearly remembering Mouse's comment on the synthetic food of the real world and its resemblance to 'Tasty Wheat'. He looks more calm now and his eyes are starting to dry!

Fade to black

Fade in

Int.: Glass Elevetaor going up way above

The city scape

Day

We see Neo from behind as he ascends in an elevator going higher and higher. We hear him mumble:

Neo: Reboot!!

Fade out

Fade in

Ext.: Scyscraber rooftop

Day

Neo is slowly walking towards the edge, the wind is howling. He then steps up on the edge having trouble standing still because of the strong winds. Here he stands for a while.

Closeup: Neo's face

Neo: Morpheus, I believe...

We see Neo from top while he in slowmotion spreads his arms and leaps out from the edge…

Fade to black

THE END

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 12:13 PM
Shizumaru is currently offline Click here to Send Shizumaru a Private Message Find more posts by Shizumaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

My ass. But s0unds c00L! Keep up the fan-fiction, buddy!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 01:04 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shizumaru

I dunno.....it wasn't a fan-fiction.....

I downloaded and watched the extended ending from Kazaa

DVD of the Matrix: Revolutions should have it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 01:40 PM
Shizumaru is currently offline Click here to Send Shizumaru a Private Message Find more posts by Shizumaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShOota

umm yes, well u say Neo got put back into the matrix just like any other normal person would.........but!

Hes remebers the real truth so his mind would get set free. like the Arche said.................And... what about the new agents in the world after smith.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 01:41 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Sounds cool but, I don't think so.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 01:48 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

on kazza, what's the name of the file?

sounds cool, but dunno if it's real

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 02:06 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the naked0ne

Seemed a drag of a flick really. whistle

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 02:09 PM
the naked0ne is currently offline Click here to Send the naked0ne a Private Message Find more posts by the naked0ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Oh, please! Fan-fiction is cool but it belongs IN the fiction area on this forum, Shizumau. Either you must submit some good proof or I´ll move this to the fiction area.
Remember "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof."

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 02:27 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah Shizu!!! Get your lame-a$$ stories in the fan fiction forum! Doesn't belong here in the Matrix boards. You're playin BIG LEAGUE with us Matrix experts! We do our homework.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 03:19 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

boy was that a load of crap. wasn't even good fanfiction.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:18 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SetoKaiba
Restricted

Account Restricted

That waz cool but no thats doesnt happen I checked kazaa he is full of it ther is no file that matches wht he said keep that stuff in the fan fiction please thanx alien

Architect: The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you ineradicably remain human. Ergo, concededly, vis-a-vis-- You know what? I have no idea what the hell I’m saying... I just thought it would make me sound cool...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:46 PM
SetoKaiba is currently offline Click here to Send SetoKaiba a Private Message Find more posts by SetoKaiba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yes yeah... confused

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 05:07 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THISISNOTREAL2
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

yeah shizu wut the files name huh? we want to see dat s**t too! that is if it is real.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 05:39 PM
THISISNOTREAL2 is currently offline Click here to Send THISISNOTREAL2 a Private Message Find more posts by THISISNOTREAL2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

After the debacle I had with this and Ep. II I have a healthy new fear of spoilers, so I'm not counting out anything.

OH! Um of course: After all the anti-noob, anti-spoiler haterade we posted on this message board I never thought I would see new spoilers come out AFTER the movie was released!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 05:49 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain Wacky

In which movie did they mention Neo lived in New york? Please this is fake.

~The Joker~

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 06:30 PM
Captain Wacky is currently offline Click here to Send Captain Wacky a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Wacky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

thats a terrible script. sorry. whether or not its real is irrelevant, that sucks. (seriously picture the machine saying that first line... how corny is that!??!)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 06:45 PM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THISISNOTREAL2
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

well i just searched kazaa found nothing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 06:49 PM
THISISNOTREAL2 is currently offline Click here to Send THISISNOTREAL2 a Private Message Find more posts by THISISNOTREAL2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman
There is no Spork

mad don't post "spoilers" unless you can give some shread of proof mad

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 08:00 PM
sandman is currently offline Click here to Send sandman a Private Message Find more posts by sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Wacky
In which movie did they mention Neo lived in New york? Please this is fake.

In the first one, they're passing Chinatown I think, and Neo says that he used to eat noodles there. But I don't know if there are other Chinatowns in the US.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 10:12 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

hahaha.wishes.
if it where true why is he remembering the past.aint that dangerous to the machines?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 10:31 PM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote