KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » wachowski bros address

wachowski bros address
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

wachowski bros address

jkozzy suggested i should put this on since everyone would want to see it. 3 weeks ago i sent a coupon i got from the paper saying "get matrix revolutions on dvd with all the extras and proper casing before anyone else" or something to that text and ive just got a letter from them saying. "congratulaions. you should recieve matrix revolutions on dvd in 1 week"
and the address is:The Wachowski Bros.
Erwin Stoff
3 Arts Entertainment
9460 Wilshire Blvd., 7th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

jedi please dont insult me

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:01 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

What?

I don't know if I should believe you...

But, GOOD FOR YOU If you get it! big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:02 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I googled that address; it seems the WB's share an address with Bernie Mac and Chris Rock stick out tongue. Dude... let us know when you get the DVD, I'm counting...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:05 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

haha...

Must be an interesting family... stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:07 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

its just the address they gave me im not sure why the address is like that but it worked

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:14 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Well as I said, if you get the Revolutions DVD, scan the cover, take a picture whatever.. then I'll believe you stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:23 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ok but my scanner needs to be fixed but it should be done when i get it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:41 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Bernie Mac? How the fuzz do they SURVIVE?

AI.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:52 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VIRI-TWIN

Sure in this day and age of piracy im sure that's exactly what they are going to do. "Hey let's look someone up in the yellow pages and give them a copy to spread on the internet so we can lose a whole bunch of money"...pffft please.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:04 PM
VIRI-TWIN is currently offline Click here to Send VIRI-TWIN a Private Message Find more posts by VIRI-TWIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

*whispers* 9 days................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ TIL REV.. COMES TO THEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:45 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

why are you so afraid i'm gonna yell at you or make fun of you? Aside from the fact that Revolutions isn't even out in theatres, so it can't be on DVD...I think it's a scam, but, that's your call, not mine...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:34 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

maybe they meant reloaded.. but either way seems like it would be bs.. let us wait.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 07:38 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote