KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Sparks Training Construct Help......

Sparks Training Construct Help......
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Sparks Training Construct Help......

I've beat the following in the construct:

Stop the swat from reaching you......

Shoot the floor out from under the guys crossing..........

after that, the second red door in the hallway is opened and you get two more training scenerios.

Beat up Swat guys.........hand to hand.........

I beat all three of those easily....now

I've knocked 24 swat off the platform on the fourth training excersise before the time runs out..........how many do I have to knock off to unlock something else..............or is this it? There is no something else..............

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:25 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Hmmm. I played STC through several times, mostly for that stupid Neo glitch thing. I do not believe there is anything else to the Construct. Of course, some people say there is an Agent training room - but this is from the same people who said the fake glitch works. I wouldn't dedicate my life to finding some Agent room that doesn't exist.

And just an afterthought: to get more SWAT off the platform, focus jump behind the mesh wall that swings down and stand in the doorway. All the SWAT will run at you, falling in the pit! You get a lot of guys thrown over, but it is boaring. I eventually fell into the pit before time was up.

If you find anything out, tell us!
-DM31

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:39 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Seth

FFS how many do i have to kill in the first "shoot the marines" trail? i got 19 and they keep on coming and coming i saw at least 5 more in the back!! so plz say how many do i have to shoot and then how many to shoot the floor and you know say how many about every trail plz so i won't go crazy here...
thanks ahead

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 08:50 PM
Lord_Seth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Seth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Seth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I think it's 22..............to beat it very easily, just use infinite ammo code, stand in one spot and use your MP5 or M16 ........your character will auto-aim and shoot everybody when they get close enough to be hit, just hold your button down as both of the afore mentioned weapons are automatic.

what neo glitch? I know I killed myself in the construct with ghost and came back as Niobe, is there some way you can come back as Neo or something?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 09:31 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Lord Seth>>> For every minigame, you have to get a score of 20 to access the next. The first available minigame is shoot the SWAT, or marines as you call them, as they approach. Get a score of twenty and go back over to the wall with the buttons. You should now be able to push the second one with the diagram of a floor with a stick-figure falling down. In this minigame, take out your sniper rifle and zoom in a little bit. On the top platform there will be PO workers running to the other end. You have to knock the floor out from under them by shooting it when they are directly over it. If one reaches the door on the other side of the catwalk, you have to start over. On the lower catwalk, they are going the opposite direction and walking, not running. It's a pain in the a**, I know. It took me sooo many tries!

Now you can exit this and end up in the Matrix hallway again. The first red door will now be unlocked. Enter and defeat the two SWAT that pop out at you from the glass. Keep going until you get to a pit. Walk over the plank, focus jump, or run on the fence to get to the other side. There should be a metal door. When you walk close, it should open automatically. Enter and press the red button. You have to defeat twenty or twenty-one SWAT in hand-to-hand combat making the green button pressable. The fences will lower. You have to knock off/throw off SWAT from the platform. An easy way is to focus-jump behind the fence that lowers and stand in the doorway. All the SWAT will run into the pit! It doesn't matter how many, 'cause this is the last game that we know of. You can now go inside the big building, take out the two sniping SWAT, and go into the room with all the crates to take out infinately-respawning SWAT members. Sometimes multiple Ballards will come out and help you. GOOD LUCK!!!

Evil Dead>>> Some lyars on the "neo, new moves" thread said that if you play for three hours straight in the Ballards vs. SWAT minigame or something like that, the game glitches and you become Neo with your massive bullet stopping flying abilities. Proven to be BS. Don't even bother trying.

Hope I helped the two of you,
DM31

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 10:31 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm still trying to figure out the damn point to the Ballard v/s swat mini-game...............an infinite amount of swats come out, an infinite amount of Ballards come out............it's just stupid and goes nowhere...........they never stop coming.........

It's also kind of stupid that there can be 3-4 Ballards on the screen at the same time...................also, why isn't Ballard in Ghost's construct.........the swat team is there but no ballard.

Play the construct under your ghost file...........jump into the pit with the thin wooden plank across it to die........when you jack back in you are now Niobe............it does this everytime, that's a hell of a glitch.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 12:12 AM
Agent Anderson
Ultimate Agent

dude when i go in there the ballards attack me and sometimes they dont... also i change costumes a lot... from niobe without coat to ghost in white to niobe with coat to ghost in black to niobe with no coat.... whack

makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken for
example. Maybe they couldn't tell what to make chicken taste like
which is why chicken tastes like everything!--

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 06:45 PM
Agent Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Architect
The Creator

When you jump in the whole and turn into Ghost or Niobe, you are also changing scenarios, from 1 to 2. This means no more Ballard just swats with shotguns or sniper rifles I think. Have you noticed though there seems to be water or something all around one crate, you never know this could mean something.

The_Architect

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 08:14 PM
The_Architect is currently offline Click here to Send The_Architect a Private Message Find more posts by The_Architect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid

ive found a few neat glitches in the construct.. mostly in the ballards/swat room (scenario 2). go into the room where the swat members are spawning out if you keep knocking them down and not let them leave they will eventually just stand there frozen not in a fighting stance. the second one is with the ballards. first do the above glitch so the swat stops then walk over to the ballards there are usually just running around and sometimes randomlly shoot. stand ontop of a crate that a ballard is standing next to, when you jump off ballard will start to chase you sometimes firing.. but now they will follow you...anywhere. the coolest thing to do with this is lead them to the swat platform training room (caged in one) but if you hit the button to start the game ballard will start shooting making it alittle more difficult since you cant hit him. to disarm him make him chase you then punch at him so he stops running do that a couple of times and he will disarm, now when you hit the button he will help fight the swat members and it will count on your score.

if he falls he will not respawn and the ballard/swat room will reset.
(leading ballard into the gun training room will also reset the sequence)

so far it only works with ghost in the black suit (scenario 2) and it also doesnt work with more than one ballerd there.

enjoy.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:25 PM
Lucid is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Smile

=)

Attachment: the construct.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:38 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

owwwww cadilac eek!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:12 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxer

Re: Sparks Training Construct Help......

Hey iam new here hi everybody...
In minigame 3 and 4 on the platform... If u stand on the catwalk before entering the platform look down...The platform is actually a building!!!
Under the platform is 4 walls... and below 2 of them there are doors!!
What is behind those doors and how to get there i dont know, but iam trying 2 find out... Just a little hint if u want to try something new...

FoXeR Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 11:18 AM
Foxer is currently offline Click here to Send Foxer a Private Message Find more posts by Foxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

hi welocme to the Forums big grin

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:50 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladytwin1
VIRUS

I am so peeeeeeved off at the minigame where you have to shoot the guards off the platform when they are running! it's doing my head in, and whats the swat team level all about? it's swat team member after swat team member after swat team member!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 08:52 PM
ladytwin1 is currently offline Click here to Send ladytwin1 a Private Message Find more posts by ladytwin1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Architect
The Creator

A tip press the first button, then straight away press the second one, shoot loads of the platforms and the not the people, whilst all the guys from the first mini game run along and disapear when the get to the platforms, so yu should score at least 80 on that, and about 35-40 on the platform one, at least!

The_Architect

The door is open I can only show you the way.....

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 07:49 PM
The_Architect is currently offline Click here to Send The_Architect a Private Message Find more posts by The_Architect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shimster

How to have Ballard fight for you in the Second Scenario:

Where the SWAT on the balcony are shooting, there are four or five cans resting on the railing. shoot them off, then Ballard wil appear on the closest AI generator in the box room

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:47 PM
Shimster is currently offline Click here to Send Shimster a Private Message Find more posts by Shimster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote