KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » When Is The Next Book Coming Out? Any information?

When Is The Next Book Coming Out? Any information?
Started by: Mormegil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mormegil
The Black Blade

When Is The Next Book Coming Out? Any information?

If there's one thing that I hate reading books with sequals, it's this: If the series is in progress, then you have to wait for each and every one!

I absolutely can't stand not having the next book! And What really annoys me is that I heard that the other two books are already written! So, if they're already written, why can't she just publish them already!

If anyone has absolutely any information, then please post them. Thank You!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:26 PM
Mormegil is currently offline Click here to Send Mormegil a Private Message Find more posts by Mormegil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

This site has a lot of rumors about the 6th book. There may of may not be truth to them. Who knows?

http://www.theorderofthephoenix.net/book-6.htm

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:54 PM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i heard shes had the rough outline of all the books since before the first one was even published... but i dont think theyre completely written yet.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:51 PM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yeah I heard that she has a rough draft too and that she has all the books named....she knows what they will be about..she's just got a lot of filling in to do...to develop each story.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 02:19 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shellysnow

Laugh

Joanne has already written the final chapter of the last (7th) book.

The script is in this folder, which is now kept in a secure location.

Attachment: jkr-ending.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 03:16 AM
shellysnow is currently offline Click here to Send shellysnow a Private Message Find more posts by shellysnow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

I heard she's writing a third one with a working title "Prisoner of Azkaban" or something like that, sounds intriguing.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 05:06 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

I hope there is a 8th book of harry potter.It might be about life before harry was born!

Just a prediction!! wink

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 07:59 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

uggghhhh

[/epic fail]

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 09:23 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote