KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Oh My God

Oh My God
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Oh My God

sirious matters need to be taken.. every week loads of spoilers are attacking us. i call it the newbie virus. it is worse than the smith virus.
noone can stop them as they are growing in number every day. they are destroying the forum and making counter threads get pushed back so thay are hidden. only 1 person can stop him. no mods can do only raz can. he can restart this forum and block spoilers from being posted. raz. our fate, is in your hands.. help us

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:33 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

we need Raz...he is the one stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:35 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

the true one.. nobody folowed before him or after him he will stay with us forever

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:38 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I'd happily go-a newbie hunting. A couple of JTHM-esque sentences and a bit of my own angst-fuelled rage should clear a couple out. That, or we could have a fun flamethrower fight on our hands. Wheee. KILL.

AI

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:38 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:39 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

there are to many . we need raz to lead an army

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:40 PM
Korri

yup smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:40 PM
furryman
honky

big grin sounds like a plan

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:42 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

it sure does

The Ones
Death Eater

if raz doesnt want to help. we are going to have to suffer untill the smith virus is gone. then no more spoilers will be posted

Korri

sad help us Raz *innocent eyes*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:44 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i know how to kill of the newbie virus.. but i dont have the power. raz has. he created the matrix forum. he can get us out .. cant he?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:45 PM
audioheem

You gather your army... I protect that which matters most... *opens door to Korri* stick out tongue Look, it's the Korricle!

Raz is not the One! He's the Architect! sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:46 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

im the what? blink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:48 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

the board members went completely berserk trying to get rid of it i didn't believe what they were telling me until i ran smack in the middle of it. an army there army. it is thousands the times the size of anything ive fought im going to attempt an emergency broadcast drop in the matrix. all i can do is hope that somehow this post reaches raz and if it does...that its not to late

Last edited by The Ones on Oct 24th, 2003 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:48 PM
furryman
honky

kool laughing

Last edited by furryman on Oct 24th, 2003 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:50 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
im the what? blink

You're the Korricle! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:51 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no im not

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:52 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

the board members went completely berserk trying to get rid of it i didn't believe what they were telling me until i ran smack in the middle of it. an army there army. it is thousands the times the size of anything ive fought im going to attempt an emergency broadcast drop in the matrix. all i can do is hope that somehow this post reaches raz and if it does...that its not to late

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:55 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Anything that tries to defile the Matrix will be terminated.

AI

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:59 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote