KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Christina or Brittany

Christina or Brittany
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Christina 13 68.42%
Brittany 6 31.58%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Christina or Brittany
Started by: 98R1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
98R1
YZF

Christina or Brittany

They seem to be in competition. I like Christina

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:16 PM
98R1 is currently offline Click here to Send 98R1 a Private Message Find more posts by 98R1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
98R1
YZF

my pic didn't work. here she is

Attachment: christina-6.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:18 PM
98R1 is currently offline Click here to Send 98R1 a Private Message Find more posts by 98R1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

should be an option of both sux

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:34 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
98R1
YZF

quote:
Originally posted by finti

just say u had to pic one that sux the least

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:41 PM
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

christina, britney just seems to lie all the time and she seems way more shallow.

Plus I actually like some of christinas songs. eek!

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 08:22 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Can I pick both of them?

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 08:42 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

um for hotness christina, for anything else NOTHING they both are horrible musicians...DIE, but before that they need to have sex with me

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:18 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

CA

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:50 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Curl_Up&Dye
Pretty in Pink

wh0res

They're both the biggest whores I've ever seen...but I believe Christina is in the lead, because she doesn't lip sync, and she does have a beautiful voice sometimes. However, if they both died, I wouldn't lose sleep. laughing

www.deadjournal.com/users/xmystoryx
the angriest journal this side of angryville

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 01:44 AM
Curl_Up&Dye is currently offline Click here to Send Curl_Up&Dye a Private Message Find more posts by Curl_Up&Dye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I love them both, but that option wasn't up there. I myself relate to Christina's personality a lot better, but as far as style goes, I can relate to Britney better. I'm a fan of both of their music, all though it's nothing great.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:03 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

after the britney and madonna thing i was totally grossed out, i would usually pick neither of them, because i really am not a big fan of their music, but for now i'll just say christina

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:32 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Christina kissed Madonna too, it's just that people expect that from Christina so they didn't make that big of a deal out of it as they did with Britney.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Laugh

quote:
Originally posted by finti

Agreed laughing

I cant stand either of em, even for a second.
But the worst of the two, id say Christina.
At least Britanny provides entertainment by releasing really crap movies and getting boo'd of stages big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:33 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

So much bashing - so little love. sad

I'm not really into either one too much, but I would have to choose Christina over Britney. Mainly because I like some latino music, and, well, I'm more likely to get that from Christina. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 03:29 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i love the song FIGHTER so ca it is

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:17 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Christina by far. I like her music and she can actually sing, in fact im watchin her new video on msn rite now i think its really good. I cant say much for her dress sense tho.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:35 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

christina aguilera is a better person than britney spears. her voice has more range in tones when she sings, writes her own songs, and doens't look like a **** like spear does with no shame.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:10 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

"after the britney and madonna thing i was totally grossed out, i would usually pick neither of them, because i really am not a big fan of their music, but for now i'll just say christina"

You MUST be a girl..............

They both suck. They both need to have sex with me and die directly afterward.....or atleast have their voice box's ripped out by rabid wolverines.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 11:18 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

laughing out loud

Both are horrible musically, but as far as looks go, I like Christina better.

Petite girls are awesome.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

I kinda like christinas 'beautiful' very down to earth and simple. smile

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 12:06 AM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote