KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Proof that Neo dies?

Proof that Neo dies?
Started by: Newfoundfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newfoundfan

Proof that Neo dies?

In this picture (if it works) you can see someone with a blindfold on, which we know Neo wears in Revolutions, being engulfed in fire. Does this mean Neo dies? I apologise for the quality of the picture.

Attachment: m3.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:02 PM
Newfoundfan is currently offline Click here to Send Newfoundfan a Private Message Find more posts by Newfoundfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Now apologize for not searching for the Neo Dies thread or the thread already discussing this picture. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:03 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

dont do this to me sad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 05:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I've got a feeling that his physical body IS going to die...but that's just me wink

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:04 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:05 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I don't think that's the case, in one of the pictures on whatisthematrix.com, you see him wreathed in fire that looks like muscle tissue...

Anyway. Inspired by said firey thingy... I drew stuff - openCanvas ROCKS.

AI

Attachment: neorev.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:07 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

yay the return of Ikobe's beautiful pictures!! eek!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:09 PM
ramcom
Knock..Knock..

If neo were to die i dont think they would put it in the trailers

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:19 PM
ramcom is currently offline Click here to Send ramcom a Private Message Find more posts by ramcom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Wow that pic's really cool smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:20 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i don't think Neo dies, at least not there wink because at the after the sentinel(?) goes through him, it appears that the sentinel(?) stops after going through him and turns into like a set of ropes, or wires or something, almost like the thing that pulled Neo out of the water in M1 when he was freed...so, I'M thinking this removes the ONE code from Neo, although it COULD also be a test, to see if he is worthy of approaching...too many variables, too many choices...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 07:15 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

best proof thats not it is this.. has a trailer EVER shown the main character dying? i mean showing the actual part that kills him in a trialer... i highly highly doubt it

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:33 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

and what sifer said.. i too think something along those lines.. he will discover the mind can live wihtout the body (remember morph said the body cant live without the mind in M1) and neo will live in the matrix

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:35 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yeh that is a cool pic ikobe big grin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:33 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Thanks. Agh... school has made my feeble human host tired. Pity that caffeine only exists in the real world.

AI.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:35 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Newfoundfan> Please look through the "Frequently Discussed Topics" thread before posting one which has already been debated endlessly.
It doesn't take a lot of time, and with the new influx of members at the moment we have the same topics in 10 threads now.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:44 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Happy Dance omegas here Happy Dance omegas here

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:45 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Sweet, he said the same thing but no one listens to me so it's good.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:47 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Whee, g'night people. I need to go recharge. Ooh, I see n00bs. Okay, so I'll need a whole plant considering their brain mass, but heh. Tiredy tired. Bleeeeeeeeeepftftftfzzzzz.

AI.

</end connection>

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:50 PM
furryman
honky

gnite......... i am so tired (please log in to view the image) luckily i have a week to recharge

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:53 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

It seems every time someone has reached a point where they have finished their purpose, they die. Neo is the only one where he found the being(the one) inside of himself. I think after he finishes his purpose, the one will die, but maybe Thomas Anderson will live on.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 08:43 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote