KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » ETM FMVS! Here is one..almost done with all..

ETM FMVS! Here is one..almost done with all..
Started by: bjn74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

ETM FMVS! Here is one..almost done with all..

Tried to post link...wont let me..go to [email protected](one of my emails) briefcase..its in their..im saving the others that get done for tommorow and through the weekend..although, it only lets me upload 15 megs and some are more..this one is 1min 13 secs,,12 megs..no particular order..let me know how i can get the bigger ones out..thanks,,and enjoy(thank me later)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:28 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um,how are we supposed to get the FMVs out of your e-mail address. If you just post the link, but with a space, like w ww.yadda.com, then it will let you.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:30 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

My Briefcase is accessible to all..but ok...ill do it your way.....

h ttp://briefcase.yahoo.com/[email protected]

their you go

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 11:22 AM
bjn74 is currently offline Click here to Send bjn74 a Private Message Find more posts by bjn74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

perhaps, you could break the large files up, like into two seperate movies, part I and II. And Thank You!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 11:38 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Getting it now....Thanks Alot pal smile Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:19 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bjn74
THE BURNINATOR

problems

the most important ones.(i.e. Oracle video),,is like 44 megs...so im having problems..i dont want to split it into 3 files..anyone have an idea?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:15 PM
jackbizkit2000

Just split it into 3 files. As long as we get all of them.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 04:36 PM
jackbizkit2000 is currently offline Click here to Send jackbizkit2000 a Private Message Find more posts by jackbizkit2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

you do realize it has been almost two months since this thread has been active, right?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 09:03 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Haha... this is for people without the game, right? Right. Okay. Good. Less downloading for me.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 10:28 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote