KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best Movie So Far This Year Is?

Best Movie So Far This Year Is?
Started by: Leog14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leog14

Best Movie So Far This Year Is?

Which movie is the best Movie you have seen this year so far.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:38 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T-1000

I think LOTR 3 will be the best this year but...

Ok, best film 2003 so far was T3.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:46 PM
T-1000 is currently offline Click here to Send T-1000 a Private Message Find more posts by T-1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

so far.... i've liked X2/Matrix Reloaded/Pirates of the Caribbean

but undoubtedly the best film of the year will be the last lord of the rings movie RETURN OF THE KING woooooooooooo

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:57 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

T3 so far. Let's just see if the MAtrix Revolutions can redeem my faith in the Matrix.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:28 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Reloaded so far.....cant wait for Revolutions!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

Return of the king will be the best!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:08 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Love

It was Matrix.Reloaded, LotR:TTT, Chicago and I didn't memoriaze any other movies roll eyes (sarcastic)

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:13 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Bad Boys II and The Matrix Reloaded.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:52 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

X2 and Pirates of the Carribean and S.W.A.T.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 02:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

Well I liked The Two Towers.. I haven't seen Matrix Reloaded yet though

But no contest the best movie ever is definitely Pirates of The Caribbean with Johnny Depp and all

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:11 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

i havent really seen any movies this year, not any i would rate as the best anyway.

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:46 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Return of the King WILL be the best movie of 03'....if you dont agree take it up with my litle friend mr tomcat (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:52 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

Just Married, Matrix Reloaded and The Hot Chick

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:26 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

The Matrix Reloaded...no doubt

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:28 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

c'mon guys.... have we forgotten Gigli?? haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:30 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

1.terminator 3, 2. x2,3. m reloaded. these r the 3 in liking order just till date.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 03:46 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

umm i would say either terminator or freddy vs jason i like both those movies but the matrix reloaded fo sho

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 10:30 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs.Sparrow

POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 10:42 PM
Mrs.Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs.Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs.Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adroit
WSBN

You guys pick the obvious, seabiscuit will win the oscar for best picture.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:07 AM
Adroit is currently offline Click here to Send Adroit a Private Message Find more posts by Adroit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

ROTK better win oscar for best picture... it's about time those douches at the academy start recognizing it for things other than special effects and such.... it's waaaaaaaayyyy ahead of seabiscuit... if it wins it's because LOTR is a fantasy and seabiscuit has a horse in it.... blahh

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:49 AM