KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » jurassic park 3 sucks

jurassic park 3 sucks
Started by: sargoth7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sargoth7

jurassic park 3 sucks

i've decided to make a page about how much jurassic park 3 sucks.
it doesn't even have to be in comparison to anything else, though we will get there, i'm just looking for good solid reasons. my goal is 150, but i'm sure there's more than that.
thus i set it off with one-
it's running time. which is short.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 03:31 AM
sargoth7 is currently offline Click here to Send sargoth7 a Private Message Find more posts by sargoth7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

It's storyline, crap

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 05:07 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

IT WAS SHITTYY !!!!!!!!!!!!11.............hell diarrehea cant compare..........why did crichton and speilberg let this carnage be shown on screen

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 05:28 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

oh wait u wanted a reason..........

hmmm welll the dinosaurs weren't dont that well at all, How the hell could a boy survive on his own on an island with dinosaurs roaming around, the dialog was poor

the only thing good was the pterasaurs( although could have been done better) and the damn music score , which was from the original JP.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 05:31 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sargoth7

the movie was supposed to be on the same island that the lost world was on, site b. yet for some reason there was suddenly an aviary on the island. why? the dinosaurs are supposed to be roaming free. not to mention the final shot of lost world was a pteranadon flying free. fignuts.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 11:23 PM
sargoth7 is currently offline Click here to Send sargoth7 a Private Message Find more posts by sargoth7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

First and second were decent, but the 3rd one was like......what the hell? The cell phone gag was tiring.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 12:25 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The parasail scene was super fake!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 12:58 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think it was way better then the 2nd but fails completely comparing to the 1st.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 12:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i didnt like how the T-Rex was killed, but it was entertaining none the less.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 12:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

That new replacement for the T-Rex was a little ***** compared to to the all-original Dino. I mean, I hated the fact that the rex died.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 12:19 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

this movie wasnt that bad it was entertaining, more than i can say for most movies and how do you over look the shittyness of lost world. that is the only bad movie i have seen directed by spielberg infact jurassic park2 lost world is one of the worst movies ive seen. JP3 wasnt great but it wasnt bad eigther

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sargoth7

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
this movie wasnt that bad it was entertaining, more than i can say for most movies and how do you over look the shittyness of lost world. that is the only bad movie i have seen directed by spielberg infact jurassic park2 lost world is one of the worst movies ive seen. JP3 wasnt great but it wasnt bad eigther

kindly explain what exactly you think is so good about jurassic park 3.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:53 AM
Holcomb

Crichton had nothing to do with it, therefore it sucked.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:36 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Re: jurassic park 3 sucks

quote:
Originally posted by sargoth7
i've decided to make a page about how much Jurassic park 3 sucks.
it doesn't even have to be in comparison to anything else, though we will get there, i'm just looking for good solid reasons. my goal is 150, but i'm sure there's more than that.
thus i set it off with one-
it's running time. which is short.

you noticed??

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:40 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

cant remember how trex died probably didnt see that far got bored after like 30 mins

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 01:47 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

he was eaten by a not ever existing dino with a big come on its back

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:00 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
md-jbsks
Jizzle Brizzle

actually that dino did exist, but it wasnt bigger than t-rex, and it WAS absolutely ridiculas how it killed the t-rex. the only thing more ridiculas was how the movie ended. what a sell-out.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:37 AM
md-jbsks is currently offline Click here to Send md-jbsks a Private Message Find more posts by md-jbsks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I liked all the Jurassic Park movies. They are like adventure rides. Only part 3 was shorter and the parasail scene was super fake.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 06:41 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

One was excellent, three wasnt bad, but the lost world was just plain idiotic. Absolute crap. Part three was a recovery from that, but it will never compare to part one. And the parasail scene was crap, agreed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:39 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
One was excellent, three wasnt bad, but the lost world was just plain idiotic. Absolute crap. Part three was a recovery from that, but it will never compare to part one. And the parasail scene was crap, agreed.

I agree. The 2nd sucks real bad.
3rd is just entertainment.
1st its great the story, effects...love it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:51 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote