KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Why weren't the voices of the stormtroopers changed?

Why weren't the voices of the stormtroopers changed?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Why weren't the voices of the stormtroopers changed?

You know like Boba Fetts voice was switched over to the voice of the dude who played Jango Fett? Why wasn't the same thing done with the stormtroopers? For they're clones of Jango Fett too aren't they? Also, how come they managed to defeate nearly alll the Jedi nights, but yet were hopeless at aiming for regular people like Luke (who wasn't a Jedi @ that point, Han & Leia? Not to mention the ewocks.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 08:42 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope, Stormtroopers are not considered to be clones... Just soldiers, people who enlisted.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 08:51 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Nope, Stormtroopers are not considered to be clones... Just soldiers, people who enlisted.
Right.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2012 09:41 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

End of thread.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 07:27 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlie512

I don't think changing voices is a good idea.

For example, when I watched the OT with Boba's voice changed to Jango's, I didn't think Boba Fett was a bad ass at all. Instead I was confused with all the hype, in fact I judged him based on his feats and he sucked compared to Jango. So, in short, Boba's voice-change may have affected the way I perceived Boba.

It could do the same to people who watch it in the future and change their perspective on the clones.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Charlie512 a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie512 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yeah, maybe.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2012 11:22 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Wasn't the 501st all/almost all Fett clones even through the Galactic Civil War?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That sounds like EU...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2012 08:10 AM